Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and... I'm just now realizing that LS is 1:2 :rotfl

Have you ordered this thinking it was a full size bust?

"Sideshow Collectibles is thrilled to present the Alien Warrior Legendary Scale™ Bust. Our artisans have replicated one of Hollywood's most memorable monsters to exacting standards, and at roughly one-half scale, this miniature xenomorph is no less intimidating than its life size counterpart."

Wow just now realizing hahahaha... Did you look at the pictures on sideshows site or was it an impulse buy ?? They have a pic of it next to an apple. Regardless even though its half scale if it looks like sideshows pics on their site you will not be dissapointed. Mind you the 1/1 goes for thousands of dollars. Side note... Has anyone seen that sideshow rereleased the alien warrior statue on the down low. With another expected run of 1000. Does this mean my ex will gain value or lose it ?? Not for nothing but im not a fan of this practice. Part of the fun of the hobby is tracking down pieces you want but can no longer find. And in some cases when people do find them and pay a bit of money for them... Only for sideshow to just rerelease it is wrong. Deaths general is really coming to mind right now. People paid $1000 up front on it .. and it sold out. But now the cotd line is getting big so their releasing it again.. albeit different base and color exchanges... Yet still bad practice. Es is important to people and makes it more exciting to own the rare pieces... Yet a company revisits it a while later and well it doesnt stand to be as impressive anymore. Puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Not a re-release. They 'found' a few in the warehouse. They've all sold now.

Edit: Where's the 'Death's General' re-release?

Last edited:
If you look in the horror section at the deaths general topic. You will see that someone recieved confirmation from a sideshow rep that they were rereleasing it in the near future to coincide with the cotd lineup now. And last i checked the alien warrior was still available as it was reposted on the site about 3 days ago. And the es size says 1000. Im hoping you are correct that they just found a few in storage but who knows. I dont understand how you wouldnt know you have extras though. You know how many got shipped out as well as the number of replacements produced and how many of those were shipped out as well. Sideshow is odd sometimes

I ordered one and it's shipped. They've gone from the site now, non left.
Probably found in the warehouse or held back as prizes and never used.

If you look in the horror section at the deaths general topic. You will see that someone recieved confirmation from a sideshow rep that they were rereleasing it in the near future to coincide with the cotd lineup now. And last i checked the alien warrior was still available as it was reposted on the site about 3 days ago. And the es size says 1000. Im hoping you are correct that they just found a few in storage but who knows. I dont understand how you wouldnt know you have extras though. You know how many got shipped out as well as the number of replacements produced and how many of those were shipped out as well. Sideshow is odd sometimes

There are many reasons why a long sold out item might appear back on the site.

-If there are 5 or less left of an item (in the case of the Alien Statue...there were 3) it's entirely possible they were living on an incorrect shelf
-They may have been set aside for replacement purposes should a customer call in seeking one and after so long (a year+) they will be released back on the site
-A return from one of our official retailers that was looking to purge some inventory in their store
-Had been set aside for future contests but were no longer needed for giveaways

So, there really is all kinds of reasons why older items pop up on the site (especially those that have been sold out for a while).

Thanks for clearing that up Alex.
Hope mine is a good one, with the holy grail that is a SS keyring :)

:lol I practically begged Daniel for one with my repkacement Spidey...Didn't get one :(

-If there are 5 or less left of an item (in the case of the Alien Statue...there were 3) it's entirely possible they were living on an incorrect shelf
-They may have been set aside for replacement purposes should a customer call in seeking one and after so long (a year+) they will be released back on the site
-A return from one of our official retailers that was looking to purge some inventory in their store

So, there really is all kinds of reasons why older items pop up on the site (especially those that have been sold out for a while).

Thanks for chipping in Alex... Be sure to give me a shout if you find a Big Chap maquette. :lol

Collectorcol the alien warrior statue is an awesome piece. You will be pleased with it. My gf bought me the ex for christmas and i couldnt be happier

Makes sense. Thank you for the feedback!

Just got an email. The warrior lsb is shipping tomorrow. Both regular and ex versions. The wait is almost over boys and girls

Wow, when you said SS found more warriors I thought they found some Maquettes for a second. I have both and the little 1/6 EX will be a good companion piece to the LSB. Can't wait to see this guy in person.

Can't wait for pics so first Freaks need to do some posting soon. I canceled mine, just getting Big Chap Ex.

Back