Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures you put up could very well be a typical Proto V's Production scenario.

The Black/Blue looks rubbish compared, imo. I won't be happy if it looks like that.

Tell me about it. Then I have to pay 6% import fees once it is delivered. And guess what the geniuses over here include shipping costs in the price [emoji24]

If the value is below $250 nothing, if it is above then 6% of the total invoice ( including shipping charges)

You're too quick lol, see the above post I edited... It's rubbish for us all it seems but I think you're slightly better off than us.

lol I'm bored, watching the Man U match :) . Yeah much better than 23% I agree. I guess that's why we get the $25 cards from Sideshow every now and then.

lol I'm bored, watching the Man U match :) . Yeah much better than 23% I agree. I guess that's why we get the $25 cards from Sideshow every now and then.
Even they are pretty useless. Can't use on pre-orders and that's the only thing worth buying direct for the Ex.
I've never got to use the International Collectors $25 Discount.

Wish I was collecting back in the days of 5% V.A.T.
It changed around the time I discovered Sideshow.

Ahhhh 5%, those were the days. Not only that but there were no NRD's, lower ES numbers that were announced as soon as the item was put up for order...we didn't know how lucky we were...

lol I'm bored, watching the Man U match :)

Snap, so I know the feeling haha. Looking forward to a real match tomorrow even though Man City will probably destroy us...

Even they are pretty useless. Can't use on pre-orders and that's the only thing worth buying direct for the Ex.
I've never got to use the International Collectors $25 Discount.

Yeah, I have two this week alone, it's a shame you can't combine them and use points also otherwise they might actually come in handy. I'm guessing you can only use one at a time anyway? I've always ignored them. £12 or so is not encouragement enough to buy an in stock item I passed on.

Back