Alien Newborn 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a statue reviewer. I don't care about subscribers or views...so don't beat me up about lighting, ect. With that said, here is a basic review of the bust, and what you might expect to get.

Awesome job with the review, thanks for posting!

Great vid! I really like this and am going to regret not getting it but I just don't have the room for it right now.

That's why I love it so much. Separate from the Alien franchise, it's a great creature. To be terrifying, yet sympathetic at the same time is not easy to pull off. Those eyes draw you in.

Yeah, i like it.

I've decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on this. They're offering $400 a month with no deposit.

Gonna go for it. I'll have it in a month probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered it through SS customer service!

They have 4 left in stock she said.

Anyone on the fence better get on this if they want it.

Get em while you can, looks like they are almost out of all of them. I wouldn't worry about edition size being shown. There are not many of them if they almost sold out already.

It's on the waitlist you guys.

Glad I jumped on it, but probably helped move the last 3 with my only 4 left post. Lol.

This will stand out from all the other alien heads because of the presence it has facing forward.

Here is my review of the Coolprops Alien Newborn bust from Sydney Supanova last weekend. It looked good from a distance, but up close there were several aspects that looked unrefined. It's overall a decent effort, but certain things could have been done better IMO.

It's still a nice piece, so if you are already aware of the shortcomings then I think you'll be happy with it. Let us know when you get it!

Yeah, I Have the Predator 2 bust so I know what I'm getting with this one. I'm happy with it and I'll be happy with this I'm sure.

Plan to pay it off early. And get it asap.

I'll post as soon as I get the booger! Lol.

Just paid this off early. Awaiting a ship date.

I got some building to do to make room for him and the rest of my stuff. Gonna be fun!

Can you please post a few picks of him next to the P2 bust?

I have the P2 bust and have been thinking about this one but I'm a little worried about the overall size.

Back