Alien Newborn 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was the dumbest, ugliest alien they came up with.

I think the concept of the character and what he did in the movie killed it for me more than looks.
"mmmoommmmmmyyyy"

...get sucked out a tiny hole...

I've always liked it and I tend to tear up during it's death scene. It's supposed to be an abomination. It's design and actions in the film represent that excellently.

I've always liked it and I tend to tear up during it's death scene. It's supposed to be an abomination. It's design and actions in the film represent that excellently.
Exactly, I agree! It's supposed to be a sad and pathetic creature, like xeno said, an abomination. Like the creature, and I think the sculpt captures that look entirely.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If you get the newborn, it will be [emoji14] Though I suppose the alien that got gutted by his alien bros. to escape in Resurrection was pretty sad about that happening...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just saw some pics of the 'production' piece, they don't look that good which makes me a little bit concerned.
Anyway let us see the photos from SDCC of this piece later this week.

Just saw some pics of the 'production' piece, they don't look that good which makes me a little bit concerned.
Anyway let us see the photos from SDCC of this piece later this week.

What did you specifically not like about the production piece?

They are bad photos with flashlight, that's why I don't want to post them here.
But I can see details got wiped out, it might be caused by lighting or the cast issue.
I would like to see the photos from SDCC to do some comparison.

They are bad photos with flashlight, that's why I don't want to post them here.
But I can see details got wiped out, it might be caused by lighting or the cast issue.
I would like to see the photos from SDCC to do some comparison.

That's a bit strange, a flashlight? Makes it sound like someone came across it while exploring The Betty. Ha!

Have these began to ship??

I was having a hard time deciding between this and the P2 bust and a couple days ago I came across some pics that really didn't help this piece so I ordered the P2 bust today.
I thought that the paint app in the pics I saw were pretty bad.
I will try to dig the pics up later.

63e9ad7f894c08224b12ea43ae73b891.jpg

e0470838ad2a95dbd0bdfc6ade98b6c3.jpg

a45a7fd26a4b2631f758570eacb5ab56.jpg

Awesome !!! If this is a production sample.

I knew I would not regret buying/ordering or anything else about this piece !!!

Spot on Coolprops !!:clap

I think this is a production sample.
The paint app doesn't have as many layers/shading compared to the piece in the pics at the top of this page.

Look at the chin and the temporal area (the part of the head just behind the eyes).

Have seen the in-hand pics, looking great! Can't wait to receive my very first CP alien bust!
BTW, I skip the warrior and still considering the dog.

Back