Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean the ones wearing hazmat suits..... yea boy those guys are annoying but luckily i got the bolt gun but it only holds like 2 bullets.

every gun runs out quick :lol its a nightmare if your a trigger happy COD player hehe.... luckily I hate those games and prefer stealth always

you mean the ones wearing hazmat suits..... yea boy those guys are annoying but luckily i got the bolt gun but it only holds like 2 bullets.

Ah yes btw

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea me to. This is a great alien game and the atmosphere during the whole game was spot on.
Spoiler below

Was There a queen on board? How did the eggs come about? Or is it that all xenos are girls

So I finally started playing this last weekend. Wow, alot of fun so far. I'm up to the part right after sealing all the stairwell doors to lock the Xeno in. I've only had to use my flamethrower once, luckily it worked.

And yes, I have died....ALOT.

Did it get used to the Flamethrower yet? :lol

It will always work, but it gets to the point where if you do just a quick burst... he'll stare at you like "is that all you got *****?"

Good to know. I actually do whatever I can to conserve everything, ammo, noisemakers, etc. So hopefully I'll have enough fuel to battle the bastard more down the road.

Really cool game so far. The only part that I felt was long winded or not needed was the part with Morley (sp?) telling you how he found the derelict. How pointless was walking around with your sensor out, only to blow up one area and to slowly walk to where the derelict was crashed? It was just senseless in how long that part was for how little it showed you.

Good to know. I actually do whatever I can to conserve everything, ammo, noisemakers, etc. So hopefully I'll have enough fuel to battle the bastard more down the road.

Really cool game so far. The only part that I felt was long winded or not needed was the part with Morley (sp?) telling you how he found the derelict. How pointless was walking around with your sensor out, only to blow up one area and to slowly walk to where the derelict was crashed? It was just senseless in how long that part was for how little it showed you.

It had to be realistic. And for those who love the movie, taking that walk, and finding the Derelict must have been AWESOME!!!

Hopefully we get a sequal to this. This was amazing and damn that tension ! I'm surprised I held out playing this in the middle of the night on a big flat screen haha. ****ing androids tho. Don't trust those ****ers when they are on the ground

Back