Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we have no "built-in" weapons because we were not made to be killing machines.

On the other hand, we're clearly the most powerful race on earth, because we can think creatively and destructively, and overcome most challenges. Our brain is unique.

Maybe we have no "built-in" weapons because we were not made to be killing machines.

On the other hand, we're clearly the most powerful race on earth, because we can think creatively and destructively, and overcome most challenges. Our brain is unique.
Yeah. We've developed a greater intelligence, which allows us to improvise more and gives us the opportunity to create weapons and "hunt" among many other things, but we haven't evolved into predators. Otherwise we'd probably be stronger, faster and have sharp claws and teeth.

For millions of years we've been preyed upon by everything. Wolves, bears, hyenas, big cats, birds, snakes, crocodiles, predators & aliens, etc. :lol

I started this yesterday. I just got past the part where the Xeno drops out of the vent by you and you crouch under the desk as it leaves. I really love the look of this game so far. They really got the feel of the original movie down with the grainy video and old technology.

I started this yesterday. I just got past the part where the Xeno drops out of the vent by you and you crouch under the desk as it leaves. I really love the look of this game so far. They really got the feel of the original movie down with the grainy video and old technology.

Od8Tr61.gif

Just got the flamethrower. Bastard ain't so tough now. Yea xeno! How do you like running for your life ya douchbag!

Pro tip: don't use the flame thrower at close range :lol. The Xeno will either slap Amanda or ram into her as it runs away, and cause her to lose health.

:yess:

Just got the flamethrower. Bastard ain't so tough now. Yea xeno! How do you like running for your life ya douchbag!

He gets a slight tolerance to it, which requires more gas :lol

Pro tip: don't use the flame thrower at close range :lol. The Xeno will either slap Amanda or ram into her as it runs away, and cause her to lose health.

Thanks for the heads up.

One of those working joes asked me a question as I was walking by and I didn't like his tone. I then hit him with my wrench and when I tried again, he caught it and we ended up fighting. The outcome was me pumping some rounds into his head from my revolver. :lol

Lmao you hit him cause you didnt like his tone huh? Those bastards take alot of damage to take down. Freaking lit one on fire and he's still chasing after me like t-800 so I shoot him like 5 times before he actually goes down. Also worst freaking part is when those ****ers grab you when they are down and gives me a freaking heart attack.

Lmao you hit him cause you didnt like his tone huh? Those bastards take alot of damage to take down. Freaking lit one on fire and he's still chasing after me like t-800 so I shoot him like 5 times before he actually goes down. Also worst freaking part is when those ****ers grab you when they are down and gives me a freaking heart attack.

In-FREAKING-deed!

Me too, I actually tried to avoid all confrontation with the joes as they are a bastard to take down

Up to the point where if I was spotted, I'd run away to the next room with a locker and hide :lol

Wait until they become super joes later on, Revolver may as well be a water pistol :lol

you mean the ones wearing hazmat suits..... yea boy those guys are annoying but luckily i got the bolt gun but it only holds like 2 bullets.

Ah yes btw

Spoiler Spoiler:

you mean the ones wearing hazmat suits..... yea boy those guys are annoying but luckily i got the bolt gun but it only holds like 2 bullets.

Ah yes btw

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back