Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's certainly not a game for everyone. Let us be respectful to our peers who possess the terrible tastes in gaming of a pubescent 12 year old and want only to run and gun and be nigh-invincible. Tolerance. :1-1:

I played it through normal TV speakers and it was totally playable, I heard everything you needed to on medium difficulty
Really? Hmm, there you go then - thanks for the info man.

It's certainly not a game for everyone. Let us be respectful to our peers who possess the terrible tastes in gaming of a pubescent 12 year old and want only to run and gun and be nigh-invincible. Tolerance. :1-1:
:lol :lol :lol

Each to their own of course, but I have zero interest in FPS games.

It's not really a FPS. It's cat and mouse, but you happen to be seeing it through their eyes. The game wouldn't work in 3rd person.

:lol I'm not trying to pull the same crap that ****** bag was.

It's just not a run of the mill FPS game by any stretch.

I can play it right now, it's just the set up I've got as I said, may hamper my experience.

Frank seems down though, so maybe I should shut up & just dive in. :lol

I can play it right now, it's just the set up I've got as I said, may hamper my experience.

Ct9ro9E.gif

I just got to the part where you meet up with Samuels and Taylor and she needs a medic. So far I'm enjoying it enough but to be honest this probably isn't a game I'll replay when I'm done. The graphics themselves are very nice for the most part. When you're hiding and watching the Alien walk around, it's not very impressive though because the motion and graphics for the Alien itself are just meh.

Also, the tension is pretty good specifically when you're watching the motion tracker and see the Alien coming towards you and the only thing you can do is cower in fear. :panic: :lol Since I'm playing on the normal (medium) setting, I can see that if I was playing on Hard there are certainly points at which I'm sure I would have died. So far I've only been killed once by the Alien in the main room where you first find the hack tool and it's because I just didn't think I had to worry about being killed yet so I was just walking around nonchalantly. :cuckoo:

I'm vouching for it here!

I played the entire game through TV speakers and it still **** me up, I loved it

Naturally the best time to play it is a little later when it's dark and the surrounding noise levels are low anyways

As much as people want to deny it, we're a prey species that has been hunted and eaten by just about every class of animals. :lol

Back