Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a huge Alien fan, though I watched Aliens for the first time in forever recently, and I liked it more than I remember. Anyway, I am really interested In this game, I just looks so different, do I need to be a big Alien fan to really enjoy it?

I opened the thread on my phone and it took me to the first page. I recommend all to go read all the hate-filled comments in retrospect. It makes for a damn fun read!

Interesting read. They definitely got it right with that system, for all the reasons explained in the article.

Yeah - checkpoints would have put a pin to the balloon of tension very often, I think. I didn't even think of the whole "Alien disappears at a checkpoint reload, so just book it for a checkpoint" possibility. That would have sucked.

After reading that, I also agree with why they did the save system like they did. I hated it at first, but looking back, it only added to the tension of the game and I appreciate it more.

I truly loved this game and am already awaiting a sequel.

Granted I spent half of it hiding in a locker but what are you going to do lol :panic:

lol I last saved it with the Alien in the same room right up my ass...
I had to plan a runner!

Back