ALIEN Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bardoon -- thanks for the review!

You've only made me even more expectant about the piece. And as far as the two issues you mention are concerned -- well, hopefully mine will have better paint apps ( :D ), and the chains looking like metal in places will be easy to handle. As long as they don't look like cheap white plastic, I'll be fine with it!

Bardoon -- thanks for the review!

You've only made me even more expectant about the piece. And as far as the two issues you mention are concerned -- well, hopefully mine will have better paint apps ( :D ), and the chains looking like metal in places will be easy to handle. As long as they don't look like cheap white plastic, I'll be fine with it!

No problem! :rock

Well hopefully the paint-apps on yours are better! But it's really NOT bad at all,it just that some of the paint from the nails went over to the fingers...you don't notice it unless you look closely.

Got mine today, it's amazing, absolutely well done and really captures the feeling of the film, very worn out colors and such. I'll try to snap off some pictures before I go home tonight as this beauty will be decorating my desk, if not tomorrow on my break I'll take some. Can't wait for the ALIENS piece next month.

For those with HT Aliens, I'd say scale wise, the Alien is about 10-15% smaller than the HT's.

True enough, this is a very nice piece! Really looking forward to the other releases. There's more pics here: https://www.pbase.com/linguafoeda_acheronsis/alien_dio&page=all

IMG_0444-01.jpg

IMG_0449-01.jpg

Killer pics guys! You all just convinced me to pull the trigger on one on ebay. I told myself that I wasn't going to do it... I was all fine and dandy with my HT collection...

Then you guys post your pics, and I end up collecting another line I really can't afford. lol!

BlueLiquid and MaulFan -- excellent work!

Glad to see you're making converts already. :)

Thanks, I'm actually surprised this piece takes converting, I was really impressed with it from day 1 when it went up for order and all. While it does represent the film well, I prefer the ALIENS one because you'll be able to see all of the creature, so I'm looking forward to it.

I love your sig dude, plain and effective.

What effect did you use on your BG?

No effects, I shot it bouncing my flash off of my desk at work and there's a fairly red tone to the wood of the desk so it cast an orange glow onto the dio; it's a pure photograph, no manipulation at all.

Yes, I agree -- this piece needs no converting!

I've loved it from the day it was announced. High-end Alien sculpture, at an affordable price -- what's not to love?

But you're just making it harder to resist for the casual fans, MaulFan. Good job. :)

But you're just making it harder to resist for the casual fans, MaulFan. Good job. :)

Thanks, I seem to be doing that a lot lately, maybe I should get a comission haha. I can't wait for them to preview the next piece, I'm digging all these, they can space out releases but previews would be good to keep rolling with. My guess is Resurrection is next, unless the branch of to cash in on AVP:R or start up the Predator pieces before finishing the ALIEN film series.

Ill be rejecting any AVP or AR dioramas, im focusing on the original creatures and quite frankly the Preds/Aliens after P2 and after A3 sucked ass. Ill be ALL OVER the Predator Dioramas

Back