ALIEN Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They reduced the edition sizes -- the first one was 1500, the second one is 1000 and still available.

WHY aren't these selling like hotcakes? Can't believe people actually prefer toy versions to fullblown sculptures.

Just got my 3-5 day notice on this item! :rock

Damn this one is coming out fast!!!Seems just like yesterday they were showing it.

Got my notice too, very exciting, I can't wait, should be as awesome as the prototype, looking forward to snappy some photos of this one and show off it's awesomeness :rock

Is no one else getting this from Sideshow, I'd have expected more of a buzz about this shipping, it looks stunning, I've been anticipating this one.

I had to cancel. With the exception of Old Ben, I just can't afford to buy stuff for myself during the holidays. I hope to pick it up later.

I'm still blown away by how relatively inexpensive this is for such a quality piece; real chains, intricate enviro. I've yet to find this sort of piece from Sideshow be anything but equal to or better than the proto, so I'm not nervous, but I am anxious to see how the clear dome effect is in person.

Back