ALIEN Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't quite made up my mind about the Resurrection Dio', and Aliens is really hard to get hold of...

Get the A:R dio, it kicks all kinds of ass!

alien4dio10.jpg

Aliens dio is my favorite. but i have them all, you can't have just one, you want to get them all, you won't regret it.

Partial to Alien3 on the dioramas myself. But my taste changes on that fact all the time, and I truly enjoy having all of them up together. Just cannot wait for the massive Queen from Aliens dio!

:rolleyes:

That A:R does look good!

The tail is held in with a magnet, isn't it? How strong is it? (I've heard stories of the tail not staying on properly)

That A:R does look good!

The tail is held in with a magnet, isn't it? How strong is it? (I've heard stories of the tail not staying on properly)
yes, it's held in with a magnet, i have no problems with mine staying in,no problems at all.

Hmm,i wasnt going to bother about the A-R dio because i dont like the film but those pics are excellent,i might have to get it to make up for not having the Aliens dio,retail therapy :)

Back