ALIEN Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this ALIEN diorama today (with PF Thor!) from a converted waitlist and I love this! It's bigger than I expected and the detail is amazing; a great display piece!

BB

Mine is on its way....:banana. Got a Email on Friday sayin that my waitlist for the ALIEN DIORAMA has been converted :). YIPPY...and it was pretty quick. Been on the wait list for just under a year now. Thought it would of been much longer.

Cant wait to get her...Now my ALIEN DIORAMA COLLECTION is complete...:D

Thanks Crazypredator 2. From everything you guys have said about this guy...i CANNOT wait to see him in person and up close...YIPPY!!!!

i got this alien diorama today (with pf thor!) from a converted waitlist and i love this! It's bigger than i expected and the detail is amazing; a great display piece!

Bb

mine is on its way....:banana. Got a email on friday sayin that my waitlist for the alien diorama has been converted :). Yippy...and it was pretty quick. Been on the wait list for just under a year now. Thought it would of been much longer.

Cant wait to get her...now my alien diorama collection is complete...:d

congrats to both of you!:d

OK. I've just gone back into the Play UK site (from the main URL), and it's still there and in stock at £99.00. For some reason it doesn't show from the link I posted :confused:

Its weird I keep seeing strange, long sold out stuff on Play over the last couple of days. They had the Buffy alternate PF yesterday and they have now go the Gandalf LSB back in stock...there as bad as SS with there stock issues!! :lol

Its weird I keep seeing strange, long sold out stuff on Play over the last couple of days. They had the Buffy alternate PF yesterday and they have now go the Gandalf LSB back in stock...there as bad as SS with there stock issues!! :lol

Weird indeed! Anyway, I placed my order about 30mins ago, and it's now showing as 'in packing', so I'll wait and see it if turns up!

Back