ALIEN Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Converting" is when someone says he's not going to buy something and then after seeing all the pics and good reviews decides that it actually is worth getting.

Got my Alien Diorama the other day, and I love it! Looks like this new line has me hooked already.

I wasn't planning on setting it up yet, but when I opened the box to inspect for damage and saw the extremely tight and protective packaging I changed my mind. I don't want to try to put all that plastic and styrofoam back on him just yet, so I squeezed him onto the shelf. Here's a couple pics, please excuse the quality. A few of the extra protective packaging as well - lol!

aliendiorama1.jpg

aliendiorama2.jpg

aliendiorama3.jpg

aliendiorama-packaging3.jpg

aliendiorama-packaging5.jpg

Finally got around to opening mine.

And all I can say is -- after six months of anticipation -- is that this is A MASTERPIECE.

I've waited for a long time to procure my first Alien collectible, but this one has met all of my expectations, and exceeded them.

A-sto-ni-shing. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Sideshow and The Gore Group, I salute you.

I am planning on getting one of these Dioramas also after seeing these pics I couldn't resist ordering :monkey5

Anyone hear from White Wizards???? I heard theyd have these the 31st of May.....I hate waiting.

Back