Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, your pics leave me speechless. I wish I had even the smallest fraction of talent you have. Absolutely top shelf work.

Thank you guys, really appreciate it!

Here are a couple of photo's of two Soul of Chogokin (Bandai) robots: Tetsujin 28 (blue) & Black Ox. I really love these die cast robots. They are exceptionally well made, detailed and of high quality. They are fun to pose, and come with quite some accessories: depending on the model, there are extra hands, heads, arms, rockets, weapons, spaceships... and a base. Some even have a light up feature (see below)! The standard edition of every robot is in color, but some of the better known robots like Grendizer (Goldrake/Goldorak) and Mazinger Z for instance, where also available as an exclusive, with a black and gold or black and silver paint finish. I'll try and post some pictures of my SOC collection from time to time.

How can someone take such great pictures, and have such an ugly banner in his sig' ? :gah:

Yes, maybe it's time for a change! :lol
Same **** here :
The gif processing destroys all your gradients.
It creates lots of grey pixels instead of a nice fade.

2 solutions :
1) Save the pic as a jpg.
2) Dont have a gradient in your pic.

Hope it helped !
Can't wait to see you Kaneda+Bike pictures. (and maybe signature)

Same **** here :
The gif processing destroys all your gradients.
It creates lots of grey pixels instead of a nice fade.

2 solutions :
1) Save the pic as a jpg.
2) Dont have a gradient in your pic.

Hope it helped !
Can't wait to see you Kaneda+Bike pictures. (and maybe signature)
I originally made that sig for an other board, hence the bad fade. But thanks for the hints!

Amok Time's Gort the robot from "The Day the Earth Stood Still". I really liked that movie. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about the figure though. It really looks nice, but it's more of a 12" vinyl statue, than it is a 12" figure. It is not very articulated, to say the least. Not a real problem, since the original bot didn't do any fancy breakdance moves in the movie, but I'd expect more from a '12" figure' at that MSRP. Should have been cheaper. To bad I could never get the corresponding Klaatu figure. They must look cool displayed together.
The color in the pictures is actual lighting. Straightforward photo's, no photoshop wizardry. If you'd like to see more variations, there's a link to the slideshow below.

Gort - The Day the Earth Stood Still

Are you something like official photographer for ThreeA toys ?
I can see lots of your pictures in a section of their site. Hope they reward you with free stuff :)

Last edited:
Are you something like official photographer for ThreeA toys ?
I can see lots of your pictures in a section of their site. Hope they reward you with free stuff :)
I wish! My application must be somewhere on Ash's desk... :dunno.
Wow!!!
Absolutely breathtaking!!!
Beautiful pictures!! :rock!!!

I love the Tetsujin ones in particular!
I'd love to see what you can do with Mazinger and the other SOC friends!!

:clap
Thanks! Pictures coming soon!

Back