Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
Actually, bokeh refers more to the blur you can see in the out of focus areas (DOF = sharp portion of the scene). The bokeh is depending on the used lens, and can therefore vary much. For some of the NOM commanders pictures above, I've used an old macro lens which I hadn't used in a while. It's bokeh is pretty prominent, in some cases, it even flirts with distortion towards the sides of the photo's.

Last edited:
12" Professor Sigrid Von Thaler from Paolo Parente's DUST. In Parente's universe, she's in charge of developing the War-Apes battalion and the Unmensch Brigade (the 666 reanimated corpses). Just like the DUST Zombie, the figure's body is antiquated. But looking at the result (just added a rain cape), I think it's a nice 12" figure. I particularly like the head sculpt, which reminds me a lot of the way faces where stylized during the Art Nouveau era. Also, she's heavily armed, in many ways!

very commendable collection Alice & contemporary styled photo skills on all of your collection! i think your addition of the cape on sigrid is brilliant and adds that historically apocalyptic feel that is missing in the stock design. i shall do the same to mine! where's your rain cape from? cheers, coup.

Back