Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very commendable collection Alice & contemporary styled photo skills on all of your collection! i think your addition of the cape on sigrid is brilliant and adds that historically apocalyptic feel that is missing in the stock design. i shall do the same to mine! where's your rain cape from? cheers, coup.
Thank you very much!
The cape is from DiD's WWII Red Army Rurik. Ebay.

Joining the ThreeA Heavy TK's (Nasu & Kato) and the TK Oyabun (Yama & Naga) that I photographed earlier, here some pictures of the rest of the gang. There's the Three Figure Box Set (Hideo, Kenshiro & Yoji), and the Tomorrow King Aki and Kiba lan club set.

Tomorrow King (three figure box set): Hideo, Kenshiro & Yoji.

Kenshiro.

Yoji.

Hideo.

Group shot: Aki, Yama, Yoji, Kiba, Kenshiro, Naga, Hideo (l to r).

Last edited:
Just got the Hot Toys Astro Boy the other day. It's a fun figure. One that seems to have a huge attraction on girls. Well... my girlfriend can't keep her hands off of it! Could be the eyes!? Neat light-up feature.

Last edited:
Thx Chewee!

Had some trouble getting the jets on yesterday, but with a little help from Wookster, it all got well.
<style type="text/css"> p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } </style> <!--StartFragment-->

<!--EndFragment-->

Just got through your thread Alice, love all your photos and I must say you have incredible figures in your collection. I always wanted to find first HT Endoskeletons for a good price, but it's almost impossible right now.

And rubber duck with Squares and PD Dropcloths cracked me up :)

Where you got this one, duck deserves some attention!

Thanks for the kind words Gimbat! Yes, that rubber duckie... :) All I remember, is that we bought it in Cologne about 10 years ago... Says "©HENSON" on the bottom. It's made of rubber, and does float! :lol

You already have Akira bike, nice addition to your collection. I hope it went smooth through strict customs :)

Back