Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alice

You own like all my dream figures!!!!

Do you have any shots of your whole collection? I'd bet it looks impressive.

DG

Wow! It's cool to see figures photographed from angles you don't normally see. Really interesting lighting too. Great looking work! :duff

Thanks for the comments guys.

Hi Alice

You own like all my dream figures!!!!

Do you have any shots of your whole collection? I'd bet it looks impressive.

DG
Well, that's a sight I'd love to see myself! Unfortunately all my collectibles are boxed up, so there are no shelves or cabinets. Still figuring out the right way to display my collection. And, I wouldn't have enough room to display it all anyway. For now, it's only portraits & group shots I'm afraid...
A pity I can't take pictures of the 1/6 scale that needs to be assembled, because once assembled, they can't go back in the box and it's to risky to take them apart again I think.

Your toy budget must be astonomical LOL!

Great shots as always mate.

I didn't buy these all at once you know!! :D I've been collecting movie and comic related toys & (polystone) statues for ever, and started collecting 12" figures about 5 or 6 years ago. But yes, some of these beauties cost quite some money if you had to buy them now. I'd hate to chase them down today. Fortunately, sometimes miracles happen, and you stumble across opportunities. :D

Last edited:
Really impressed with your use of dept of field, I find that effect to really make photos interesting and I think it's the best quality of your images, especially compositions with more than one piece, makes it more engaging to not have them all so clear.

Medicom 12" Ichi The Killer Anime version & Kakihara live action movie version.

12" Ichi anime version. He actually comes with two heads. This is his 'neutral' head, rear view. :eek:

12" Kakihara.

Look, neutral head again...

This is a picture I took for Medicom: Look Medicom, Ichi is not amused! That's the wetsuit Ichi wore when I received him. Completely disintegrated! I had to order a new wet suit from TriadToys, and I was lucky they still had one! Fixed it, and Ichi looks awesome again (thx to dedguy for guidance). :D

Click here to see them all: Kakihara & Ichi The Killer (Anime version).

Last edited:
12" Professor Sigrid Von Thaler from Paolo Parente's DUST. In Parente's universe, she's in charge of developing the War-Apes battalion and the Unmensch Brigade (the 666 reanimated corpses). Just like the DUST Zombie, the figure's body is antiquated. But looking at the result (just added a rain cape), I think it's a nice 12" figure. I particularly like the head sculpt, which reminds me a lot of the way faces where stylized during the Art Nouveau era. Also, she's heavily armed, in many ways!

Slideshow
The complete set of Sigrid Von Thaler.
Dust Zombie

Last edited:
I really like these Dust figures! I cancelled my pre-orders with Sideshow as I wasn't sure how good they would turn out, as ever, your pictures make them look fantastic. Wish I'd picked this one up.

And I agree, the style of the headsculpt is great.

I really like these Dust figures! I cancelled my pre-orders with Sideshow as I wasn't sure how good they would turn out, as ever, your pictures make them look fantastic. Wish I'd picked this one up.

And I agree, the style of the headsculpt is great.
Yes, don't be fooled, as these Dust figures ARE old, and not up with what most 12" collectors are used to in regards of quality. My Sigrid even smelled as if she had been laying in a moldy cellar for ages! :lol But still, there's something about these Dust figures that makes 'em utterly cool! The headsculpts are very artistical, and the clothing and accessories are also very good. Just the body sucks somehow. I was fortunate enough to get these, and wouldn't mind getting more figures from Parente's universe, despite the grip time has already had on them. But, in the end, time conquers everything and everyone! :D

Really like the Asuka pictures! I'm glad you finally found one! Did you ever find the school outfit versions?
Thanks lonnie, glad you like them. I've had this Asuka for at least two years now I believe. It's the school outfit versions I'm still looking for! But someday lonnie, you'll trade or sell them to me... some day!
Most of the figures here, I own for many years. I just never made the effort to take pictures. Now I'm catching up, little by little. There's still so much to do...

Paolo Parente's 1: 24 Dust playset 002. If you like mecha's, maschinen krieger and such, this is a good buy. Very detailed and nicely painted figures. The Techtical Armor KV 47 even has movable parts (arms, legs, shields, hatches…) so it is poseable to some extend. According some info I found on the web, set 001 and 002 (out of three) are limited to 500. The sourcebook which is included is also nice. Gives background to the DUST universe, and has some beautiful drawings.

Slideshow
1: 24 Dust playset 002

Last edited:
Back