Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great scores everyone!

So I am finally moving into our new house and getting settled into my new office. I am trying to decide which Mondo print to get framed for the office, my prized Black Christmas or Moss Evil Dead.

My first Mondo poster :rock :rock :rock

aae34481.jpg

4fb6c618.jpg

Hopefully I'll get to frame it soon

I just ordered Conquest of the Planet of the Apes; the best of the apes prints imo. But then I just saw the 20000 Leagues Under the Sea print. That is amazing. I dropped the ball on that one! :thud:

BB

Have they ever done Poseidon Adventure? Oh the possibilities...

I was disappointed in the JAWS version and hope they give it another shot.

BB

Who is willing to help me with the regular Kong print? I will owe you a wookiee life debt if you could help.

Who is willing to help me with the regular Kong print? I will owe you a wookiee life debt if you could help.

When is it going up? It's going to be hard for me now that my daughter is out of school but I can try.

I'm a big fan of the movie and original poster, so I will be going for this for sure, regardless of the high price tag. Signed screenprint of one of my favorite posters of all time? Yes, please.

Yes this is amazing looking. Providing all works out I should have a hookup helping me out for this one at the theater. There will be a GID variant as well :panic:

I've never been a huge fan of that poster so that plus the ridiculous price are an easy pass.

Toy Story shipped out today. Any one know when the IM from The Avengers will be ready?

That's a Struzan print? That's awesome. Sounds like none will be made available for the website. :monkey2 I'd like to have a shot at this one.

With an edition size of 440 and a price of $250, there will be some available. Chances are they were going to hold some back for an online sale in any case.

Back