Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think this will be a tough online drop. $250 is a lot, but I do love Struzan's work.

It certainly does branch some paths between both Mondo collectors and Struzan collectors. I hope they have a few of the glow in the dark variants online so that the flippers can fight over those while we go for the regs.

One can hope. I like glown in the dark stuff, but an extra $100 on top of the $250 isn't worth it to me. I would have liked the text to be there, but it's still awesome.

I would REALLY like to get this poster from the breaking bad series currently in process, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss it as these go fast and I'll probably be busy with work.

Artist = Rich Kelley

If anyone can score one, I'd gladly pay you for your troubles.

https://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com/2012/06/breaking-bad-breaking-gifs-chart-8.html?m=1

breaking+bad+rich+kelly.jpg

I would REALLY like to get this poster from the breaking bad series currently in process, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss it as these go fast and I'll probably be busy with work.

Artist = Rich Kelley

If anyone can score one, I'd gladly pay you for your troubles.

https://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com/2012/06/breaking-bad-breaking-gifs-chart-8.html?m=1

breaking+bad+rich+kelly.jpg

I have a dentist appointment and a lunch outing today where I'll be away from the internet, but I'll do my best to keep my eye out the times I have internet access.

I have a dentist appointment and a lunch outing today where I'll be away from the internet, but I'll do my best to keep my eye out the times I have internet access.

If I recall correctly, the Daniel Danger one went up in the afternoon, around 2PM PT. I left my PC to do some work, came back 5 minutes later, website was hosed while checking inventory, then sold out. Just bought it off eBay for a slight markup. Haven't tried for any of the others cuz I didn't like, but this one I do like.

Well today is the screening of John Carpenter's The Thing. I hope everybody who's attending has a great time. I will be doing my best if there is an online drop.

Back