Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Variant for E.T. seemed to go up a bit after the other ones... but still sold out first. Luckily I don't really care for the variant; the blue version looks much better.

Mine actually went very smoothly today... first time in 5 or 6 attempts where nothing seemed to f'up on me. Hopefully I don't want anything else for awhile as I've likely burned my good luck out today :lol

win some - lose many

I picked up a variant off the bay. I just need to hope the price of the regular goes down a bit.

win some - lose many

I picked up a variant off the bay. I just need to hope the price of the regular goes down a bit.

Sorry man. I got it in my cart, but when I hit the checkout button I got the white screen of doom until it sold out.

so are the measurements on these prints exact? I'm getting a couple frames on the way home from the gym tomorrow

ET - 24 X 36

Generally that is the typical size of mondo's prints aside from Whalens are usually 18 X 24. Once in awhile there will be an oddball size though.

Sorry man. I got it in my cart, but when I hit the checkout button I got the white screen of doom until it sold out.

It's all good, I appreciate the effort. I had it in and got to the pay now button, then it magically asked me to log into my account. ugg.. no hope from then on..

For those lucky enough to score :

@MondoGallery
Stout's THE AVENGERS (Reg & Var) is now available for Gallery pick-up for those who purchased online. They will begin shipping tomorrow.

I put a few Whalen prints in standard frames with no problems. Anything of large size though I had done custom so I can't help ya there.

Back