Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't interested in the posters myself, but it felt like a good drop for Mondo to sneak in some stuff unannounced, like King Kong or Iron Giant...or The Thing. But, alas...

So I completely forgot about the drop today, but I was just able to pick up Old Dark House. Nice and easy... how it should be!

Why are these classic horror prints taking so long to see? I know they aren't the nicest ones they've done, but these are for killer movies and there's likely never going to be any other posters for these.

If anyone wants to trade for a Toy Story print and has one of these "Mad Doctor" "Hellboy II" or "Lonesome Ghosts" or "Great Pumpkin CB" let me know.

I think this is the fourth Stout lottery I participated in. I don't expect to win.

I would have totally picked the regular. The variant looks boring, no color. Just because it's more rare doesn't mean it's better.

I think this is the fourth Stout lottery I participated in. I don't expect to win.

I would have totally picked the regular. The variant looks boring, no color. Just because it's more rare doesn't mean it's better.

I went in thinking regular, but I couldn't pass up the variant for the price. I debated with myself for a couple minutes

Back