Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dreading the 24th. I'm probably going to spend the next several years being bent over by eBay; tracking down posters that I want. Being a Batman fan really sucks, sometimes.

Absolutely, but I know there are at least going to be a few awesome ones. All I know is that when the Ansin 1966 Batman reg goes up, I'm going to be refreshing every second.

What Phantom City Pieces? I must say, I think, at this point, there's too much Batman stuff to display, but I think it'd be cool to get a portfolio for all the Animated Series stuff. Mask of the Phantasm being the exception, but Harlequinnade, Two-Face, and I'm sure there'll be more at this show. I have to get that Ansin '66, though. I always hoped they'd do something for that series, but that completely exceeded all expectations. My hope is that the regular has Newmar as Catwoman.

Cancel last. When I was googling stuff for the show yesterday, I mistakenly read an article that had pics of the phantom city two face prints and thought it said it was for the show.

My hope is that the regular has Newmar as Catwoman.

I think it will. Martin Ansin hinted that the regular could have some changes. I hoping for Batgirl too. The variant is a way small edition. I assume the regular will be above 600 or so. But I will say I still don't like the almost humorous Batman. As a kid, Batman was still kind of serious in the TV show.

I think it will. Martin Ansin hinted that the regular could have some changes. I hoping for Batgirl too. The variant is a way small edition. I assume the regular will be above 600 or so. But I will say I still don't like the almost humorous Batman. As a kid, Batman was still kind of serious in the TV show.

I'd love it if they pulled a Man of Steel and they had it as a timed edition to coincide with the release of the series on Blu-Ray.

I'd love it if they pulled a Man of Steel and they had it as a timed edition to coincide with the release of the series on Blu-Ray.

Sounds too good for Mondo. Those timed editions were at SDCC. A way to calm all the upset people that missed Avengers and other prints. 66 Batman probably wouldn't be that much of a draw for them too. Although I don't think they did a timed release this year.

Sounds too good for Mondo. Those timed editions were at SDCC. A way to calm all the upset people that missed Avengers and other prints. 66 Batman probably wouldn't be that much of a draw for them too. Although I don't think they did a timed release this year.

And too easy..you know how Mondo likes to make things complicated to keep up the hipster routine

Well, chances are there'll be plenty of Batman fans to calm, missing out on God only knows what from the 75 show. Plus, like I said, it'd be a perfect way to commemorate the show's release. SDCC comes once a year, but this is the first time ever, in almost 50 years, that the show's been released, but I digress. All I know is that I'll fight tooth and nail for the opportunity to get a regular. Hopefully, the colors look as nice as the variants.

The ones I'd like to own are the Tong Begins and the PCC Heart of Ice. Maybe if I had the Romero, I'd want Gorshin, as far as Edmiston goes, but, honestly, that Ansin feels like it can be the sole representation of the show. If I did get PCC's TAS stuff, I'd probably have to get a portfolio for them, or something, because there's no way I could fit them all on my walls. Either that or I install a rack in my closet where I keep them all, framed and ready for the wall, and I switch everything out month to month.:lol

Not sure if this is the best place but i'm at a loss here after i just got blew off by some ******* ebay seller

I'm looking for the Richey Beckett Bran Stark Game of Thrones print.

Willing to pay good money, please help a brother out, been searching for this piece for almost a year now

Try this website. You'll probably be able to find it at a cheaper price than eBay.

www.expressobeans.com

Here is the direct link to the print.

Beckett "Bran Stark"

Not sure if this is the best place but i'm at a loss here after i just got blew off by some ******* ebay seller

I'm looking for the Richey Beckett Bran Stark Game of Thrones print.

Willing to pay good money, please help a brother out, been searching for this piece for almost a year now

Holy ****. These have to be my favorites:

Martin-Ansin-Batman-66.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Batman-Begins1.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Batman-Begins-variant.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Dark-Knight.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Dark-Knight-variant.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Dark-Knight-Rises-variant.jpg

Jock-Batman-Year-One.jpg

Jock-Batman-Year-One-variant.jpg

Matt-Taylor-Year-One.jpg

Back