Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT ! They would have to release a vinyl I would want at MondoCon !

Anyone willing to help with a copy of Shaun of the Dead for me :(

So I'm hearing rumors that Ortiz (the same guy who made the Venom print for Mondo last November) released a Carnage print at MondoCon??? Can anyone confirm???

And more importantly, who can get me one!?!? :lol

This old boy got him an Old Boy today. Also scored a Map Room yesterday

So I'm hearing rumors that Ortiz (the same guy who made the Venom print for Mondo last November) released a Carnage print at MondoCon??? Can anyone confirm???

And more importantly, who can get me one!?!? :lol

I'm so tired. I'm about to head to bed for a bit. I only picked up a few things. Carnage, Phantom City's Michael Myers 'Obey' print, a tiny Mignola Hellboy and a Ferg 9mm Beretta. No vinyl or anything. I had Mignola sign the base of my Hellboy right hand of doom. That was cool.

I'm so tired. I'm about to head to bed for a bit. I only picked up a few things. Carnage, Phantom City's Michael Myers 'Obey' print, a tiny Mignola Hellboy and a Ferg 9mm Beretta. No vinyl or anything. I had Mignola sign the base of my Hellboy right hand of doom. That was cool.

That's awesome! :rock Did the Carnage's sell out?

And how was Mignola!??! :rock Very cool of him to the sign the base. (I take it it's the right hand from the new Hellboy piece?)

Mignola was cool. I offered up the Carnage to you, Chap.

Here's Kobe and I.

IMG_0351 (2).JPG

Back