Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing I'm really crazy about at the Batman show. I really wish Martin Ansin added Batgirl with the Julie Newmar Catwoman. That would have made me pick it up. But money saved. I have to own that Ghost in the Shell variant and prices sadly aren't coming down...

Kevin-Tong-Batman-Begins1.jpg

Kevin-Tong-Batman-Begins-variant.jpg

Damn I was gonna pick the Regs of this up but the variant is even better

If anyone has a Harlequinade print they are willing to part with, please let me know.

Lots of great stuff coming out. I just moved and I'm going to need a bigger house.

It's $89 at that show, I believe judging by some pics of the print checklist that was posted). They should have some up for order on their site later on.

It's an edition of 375, so, there is a chance. The reg is definitely the superior print, IMO (Newmar FTW!), but I did like the addition of some of the more obscure characters on the variant, like Shame and Bookworm.

While Mondo hasn't given a sale date yet, I'm sure the day when the DC artwork goes up for sale will be a big one. I'm hoping to get at least 1.

I have my eyes in just the one. I hope I can get it. Sucks when you don't get crazy wanting them all and still get screwed out of it.

:pray:

I dint ever pay eBay prices. If I missed it, or no boardies were able to help me out, I chalk it up as a loss end move on.

The DC stuff will definitely be the test for the new site. I assume it will go up Tuesday so Mondo can drop some stuff for Halloween on Wednesday or Thursday.

I dint ever pay eBay prices. If I missed it, or no boardies were able to help me out, I chalk it up as a loss end move on.

Really? What if it's something that you really want? I have to go to eBay for Ghost in the Shell variant. Even if they release APs, that site from what I understand always prices them close to eBay prices. Or premium because they are APs. And it's no better than Mondo's site.

Back