Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna try my hardest to get the movie poster version. If I fail I'll try for the Whalen one. I'm not the hugest fan of his work but that version with the old cartoons actually looks awesome.

I'm gunning for the 90's turtles movie print

I'm looking (more hoping) to find one of the GOT Richey Beckett Bran prints, i was ill at the timeof release and missed out :(

Website **** the bed as usual and wasn't able to get the movie print. Oh well, I guess i'll just have to be content with my Dave Rapoza Hyperrealistic ninja turtles prints :D

I'll be keeping an eye on that bottleneck show though. Hopefully there are some good pieces.

I got to the shipping calculator and it said the form was submitted but the page wasn't loading at all so I hit refresh a couple times. Probably what screwed me over.

I bought the Whalen print. Looking forward to the Bottleneck Gallery show. Hope to pick up a few more there.

Picked up Kolb too. Like the style. This is my first Mondo purchase in over a year.

Last edited:
Me too! Sad to hear you let go of the last Mondo TMNT movie print. I thought that one was excellent, even better than this Kelly version.

It was cool, however once you see the image where it looks like one of the turtles is getting blown, you can't unsee that. I had to sell it.

When the website slows to a crawl, do you guys just let it sit until it goes through or hit refresh? I think my impatience is my downfall with these drops.

When the website slows to a crawl, do you guys just let it sit until it goes through or hit refresh? I think my impatience is my downfall with these drops.

In most cases, I let it sit. A lot of the times the request goes through but it is waiting to the load the response/next page.

Back