Ahh, the rejection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol In this day and age, we're all messed up. Seeing how handily a guy can get his *** handed to him if a relationship sours, it's good to be able to see through the average siren song.

I can agree with this.

I understand what you're saying but she was totally pursuing me. She's the one that contacted me. I could have gone all the way with her on our first date, but I didn't because I felt it was more than that.

Sounds like maybe you should have closed the deal. :lol What if you died tomorrow?

It's clear this woman wasn't looking for a gentleman. "Adventurous" is code my friends. :monkey3

Should of took the pancakes, Toombs.

the_chronicles_of_riddick_money.jpg

Ski

She wanted to pretty badly, but she told me she never slept with someone on the first date so I held her to that. I also thought it would cheapen everything.

DId you tell her you were a Devils fan?? That would have done it

Im kidding dude, couldnt resist.

Up until a year ago I was working full time, going to school and practicing martial arts so I didn't have time to be adventurous.
She asked me if I ever went cliff diving and I was like, "No, I'm afraid of heights."
I don't think adventurous was the real reason. We almost went all the way the first night and she hadn't been in a relationship for a while. I think it got too intense for her too quickly. That, however, was not all my doing though.

Got any pics?

I kid, I kid!! Or do I??? :monkey3

Back