AH! Mystique Next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here.. but now what.. are we gonna let go the PF... ?

I'm definitely keeping mine!......I love this character to death!(next to Emma:D)....she's a perfect companion piece for Rogue!......so who's gonna be She-Hulk's "buddy" this time!?..

Looks hot, and I will be ordering, but we need someone from the (current) Avengers universe next...Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, or Scarlet Witch please!

Last edited:
I'm over whelmed with this piece.. and I think I'll also go for both of them...

I don't care for the others though Scarlet Witch would be nice!:D....I got what I wanted from this line and now I'm getting another character I soo dearly love!...Hmmmm...orgasmic:drool!.......

so we've have learned that the AH comiquette series is not limited with 6 dames.. lovely...

Is she going to be next after She-Hulk!??.....'cause if she is, I might have to bypass poor Jen!...I'm soo buying three Mystiques:drool..........

The AH Mystique pose, the gun, the white dress is better than the PF...but you can't beat the PF size.

Still need to see "in hands" pics of She-Hulk but I'll pass easily on Mystique, still hoping for Kitty Pryde as Shadowcat phasing with her suit.

Saw the video and surprised they mentioned Mystique so quickly. But my guess would be...

She Hulk for Pre order this week before the Month of Marvel is over, and then Mystique up or shown previews at SDCC.

Saw the video and surprised they mentioned Mystique so quickly. But my guess would be...

She Hulk for Pre order this week before the Month of Marvel is over, and then Mystique up or shown previews at SDCC.

It would be too soon to see a Mystique by SDCC. We probably won't see this till maybe B&W Friday or later.

Back