AH! Mystique Next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those Spidey Nipples? :lol

I would buy this AH! Comiquette without thinking twice. It'd be neat if they had this position just done upright but on the base would be a light and a pull string aiming upwards as if she was actually on the roof but you were looking at her in the same positioning.

That would be a great if SS did something like that! :rock:rock:rock

You guys might be on to something. How about AH makes his next comiquette an upside-down one?

spiderwoman_cho.jpg

(This image is obviously now AH though)

the upside down pose would be ok for Spider-Woman. I don't really care for Spider Girl

I can't wait to see how this finally turns out...it should be something close to this...because if you look closer her left arm seems to be raised also...

mystique.jpg
Mystique.jpg

You guys might be on to something. How about AH makes his next comiquette an upside-down one?

spiderwoman_cho.jpg

(This image is obviously now AH though)

Unfamiliar with Mark Brooks work, but if Sideshow does another line featuring an artist, Frank Cho should DEFINITELY be considered. A comiquette of his version of Shanna the She-Devil would be hellacious...

I can't wait to see how this finally turns out...it should be something close to this...because if you look closer her left arm seems to be raised also...

mystique.jpg
Mystique.jpg

That's pretty sweet. The piece would look fantastic with Mystique running her hands through her hair.

Frank Cho is an awesome artist especially in the Cheesecake realm but I'd love for SSC to get a J. Scott Campbell comiquette line going, he's been working with Marvel for a good time now and his designs are awesome.

Been away from comics for a while so I haven't seen any of Campbell's recent stuff, but I really dug his Danger Girl stuff WAY back (I guess that dates how long I've been out of the Comics scene).

There are so many great artists out there that I wonder why should a whole line be devoted to just one artist? It would be cool to have a collection of different characters by different artists...e.g Frank Cho's Ms Marvel, Jim Lee's Psylocke, Terry Dodson's......I think you get the idea ;) Moreover Sideshow could give them the chance to choose the character they would like to portray in 3D form, which could be something really great

I'd love to see Frank Cho and Art Adams get the Sideshow treatment.

Yup. Art Adams was the first "celebrity" artist in my eyes, WAY back when he had a hand in creating Longshot. Always wondered why he never worked on a regular series, instead doing mini-series, fill-in issues and annuals, etc.

This Mystique drawing is very old; from back when Adam was still drawing for Marvel. It was originally supposed to be a cover, or a print of some kind. I'll double check with Adam later, but I want to say it was going to be a cover to Classic X-Men.

This Mystique drawing is very old; from back when Adam was still drawing for Marvel. It was originally supposed to be a cover, or a print of some kind. I'll double check with Adam later, but I want to say it was going to be a cover to Classic X-Men.

Yeah ask Adam to send me a copy:lol

Back