AH! Mystique Next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already have the PF. She looks sweet and I don't even care for PF statues. This comiquette is a must have for me. I just can't get enough of this blue babe. She will look awesome next to my other AH X-ladies. Now I just need a classic Storm from AH to round out the X-babes lineup.

Looks hot, and I will be ordering, but we need someone from the (current) Avengers universe next...Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, or Scarlet Witch please!

I hope Ms. Marvel if not then Scarlet Witch would be my second choice

For my Fellow Freaks...

mys05.jpg

I am getting this one. Love the look of the raw sculpt and think Mystique is sexy as hell. This is a must of any of them done so far.

I thought he had been since Black Cat.....

Since both Allison and Tim are in this thread (Maybe Adam is lurking...) wouldn't it be cool to get some of the supporting characters thrown in down line like MJ? I'd love an AH! Gwen Stacy or even a Pepper Potts holding an Iron Man helmet something along those lines...not a lot of them but thrown in here and there would be neat.

I thought he had been since Black Cat.....

Since both Allison and Tim are in this thread (Maybe Adam is lurking...) wouldn't it be cool to get some of the supporting characters thrown in down line like MJ? I'd love an AH! Gwen Stacy or even a Pepper Potts holding an Iron Man helmet something along those lines...not a lot of them but thrown in here and there would be neat.

Tim didn't sculpt the Black Cat; I think that was Barsom. Tim is responsible for Rogue, Black Queen, and She Hulk. And while nothing is ever set in stone, Tim is lined up to do several more pieces by Adam in the future.

hi allison,will the full size mystique drawing in adams tv interview be used for the exclusive print?

cheers!

Back