AH! Mystique Next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only molestation that could occur is SSC making something Selene to sully our collections ;)

crying-main_Full.jpg
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Anyone coming to San Diego Comic Con next week? If so, be sure to stop by our booth (number 4607) and pick up Adam's sketchbook. The guys at Sideshow said it would be okay to print this (and maybe some other...?) sketch in Adam's new sketchbook. We may even have the original drawing at the table for sale.... :horror

I'M BUYING HER ONLY TO DISPLAY HER WITH THE COMING SABRETOOTH PF THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON (NOT AT THE CON THOUGH)_ :rock

Anyone coming to San Diego Comic Con next week? If so, be sure to stop by our booth (number 4607) and pick up Adam's sketchbook. The guys at Sideshow said it would be okay to print this (and maybe some other...?) sketch in Adam's new sketchbook. We may even have the original drawing at the table for sale.... :horror

i may get some to pick this up for me, how much is it?

Wish i could go to comic con, though I was disappointed Adam wasn't coming to Fan expo in Toronto again this year (he came last year, but he had his hand injury), I am really looking forward to mystique however, and can't wait for her to come out, hopefully it's during the next month or so : )

dammmm :D

sorry to be a pain but any rough guide to pricing as i don't wanna leave my bro short

three of the prints will be on the smaller side (like 9 by 12) and be $20 -$30 each. The larger one will be 11 by 17ish, and should be $30 - $40

I have to review my printing cost before I will know what to charge.

So who was in the sketchbook that will be a comiquette? Someone said that there are some that are going to be comiquettes so I was just curious.

Last edited:
Back