Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many LSF has SSC made? I just checked and found three. Why would SSC make a LSF of Catwoman? The character isn't that famous unless they're expecting a big cross over from the movie DKR, but that's a different Catwoman.

So far SSC have only release three LSF as you can find on their website. Three more are on its way, the Obi Wan Kenobi, Wolverine and Catwoman.

I would love to think its actually a PF as well. Hopefully we will see a preview soon.

The people who are reporting it as an LSF are those who spoke to Sideshow representatives at SDCC. I'm inclined to believe them as everything else reported as come to pass so far.

catwomanwip02.png

catwomanpforlsf.jpg

No way this is LSF. It's a Premium format.

Biggest calves on a PF I ever seen.

Last edited:
Um, if SIDESHOW says its LSF, why would you still think it's a PF! Sure we can all dream that it is a PF since that's what we all want but that ain't gonna make it happen. ACCEPT THE TRUTH PEOPLE! I do think we will get a great catwoman PF at some point...have faith.

A Catwoman PF will be announced for sure this year, if not regular probably an Anne one.

Yes, this is definitely a LSF. A PF will be coming eventually, but this is going to be their first (or second) DC Legendary Scale Figure.

If that "rack" pictured in the work in progress image is even close to the finished product. I'm afraid I'll be dumping some older pieces to acquire her. I like the Adam Hughes Catwoman, he's a tool, but I'm a fan of his work.

Back