Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's a tool, but I'm a fan of his work.

Bad experience with him BatFanatic? Or is the tool comment based off of his artwork? I only ask because I've met him a few times at some cons and he was always pretty cool with fans as far as I could tell.

Adam is very nice to his fans, if he was a tool to anyone it was because he was probably treated the same way.

I would not mind a LSF Catwoman, and probably will get a PF, I don't know why people are so nervous about, this is a very popular character that SS will probably make into many different formats....this just might be the first.

Adam is very nice to his fans, if he was a tool to anyone it was because he was probably treated the same way.

I would not mind a LSF Catwoman, and probably will get a PF, I don't know why people are so nervous about, this is a very popular character that SS will probably make into many different formats....this just might be the first.

The thought of an AH Catwoman PF just had us all salivating that's all...

Has there been any word that AH will get a comiquette line? like Marvel....I see them making non-comic artist inspired pf's, as usually they don't blend in too well with others like Emma pf with all the other xmen pfs

Lack of consistency in scales, artistic direction and silence when they shift gears and abandon focus on a specific line are Sideshow's biggest issues besides QC.

Does anyone know if Sideshow will be at Toy Fair later this month?

I believe they were the last 2-3 years.

I was hoping they might announce Catwoman there, since we'll have a lot of stuff (of her) from TDKR.

Sideshow has not attended Toy Fair for at least a couple of years now, floreairfoot.

she may be a very iconic character, but when do you see people plopping down 2k for a female statue?

Give me a female from the Whedonverse and I'll give them my money. Illyria, Buffy, Zoe, etc.

I would have LOVED a catwoman PF. But since it's an lsf, I will pass. She's not too major a character for me to drop that kind of money. I could buy a car with that money. It may only get me from my home to the street, but it's still a car. Sounds like more of a big deal than 'statue.'
:lol

2408641catwomanteasefin.jpg

Back