Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. If any female is popular enough to be granted an LSF, that's gotta be Catwoman imo. Only Wonder Woman would come a close second in my book - I'm sure many will put her before Selina because of her iconicity, but Ms. Kyle is both iconic and black leather-clad. :drool

So is Black Cat, mind you, but she's nowhere near as popular.

That said, I too am a little puzzled as to why they'd release her as an LSF first, but you gotta start somewhere.

They are plopping down over 1k for the Talon PF :slap
So anything is possible :lol

Yeah, but the original sale price was less than .3k.

LSF = epic fail. A PF of Catwoman would sell out quickly. Very poor business decision by Sideshow. In today's economy they can't afford to make these kind of blunders.:cuckoo:

LSF = epic fail. A PF of Catwoman would sell out quickly. Very poor business decision by Sideshow. In today's economy they can't afford to make these kind of blunders.:cuckoo:

There'll be some who can afford it. This LSF ain't marketed as PF. The profit from each alone will be like the same from 2-3 PF.

But same as you, this will be a pass for me as well. I am waiting for a Bat and/or Hulk LSF. We'll see how well it turned out. More will jump the gun on these major character too.

LSF might be something I would look at in the future as I am not all that worried that it would get sold out anytime soon. So sure I'd be willing to pick up a catwoman to go with bats if it looks good, which I think it will since AH is awesome.

Man, if she is in fact a LSF, I am going to be the most disappointed collector in the whole world. Ive been literally waiting YEARS for a GOOD Catwoman statue to come around, and when I heard of the SS DC license, I immediately thought, "YES! And I know they'll get AH! for this one! My statue prayers have been answered!!!!!" and of course... they did..... And the tease of her sketches and sculpt look amazing... but why the _____ would SS make the first statue of her, in a format, probably 90% of us can never afford??? I just dont get it! I'm still gonna hold out hope that shes a PF, and that the LSF was just a misread. Yeah...
I just cant wrap my head around Sideshow's logic if she is in fact released as a LSF.

Man, if she is in fact a LSF, I am going to be the most disappointed collector in the whole world. Ive been literally waiting YEARS for a GOOD Catwoman statue to come around, and when I heard of the SS DC license, I immediately thought, "YES! And I know they'll get AH! for this one! My statue prayers have been answered!!!!!" and of course... they did..... And the tease of her sketches and sculpt look amazing... but why the _____ would SS make the first statue of her, in a format, probably 90% of us can never afford??? I just dont get it! I'm still gonna hold out hope that shes a PF, and that the LSF was just a misread. Yeah...
I just cant wrap my head around Sideshow's logic if she is in fact released as a LSF.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I might get this one. Hope it turns out great. I have kinda committed to buy all of the DC stuff from SSC, no matter what they release. :p

So far have Joker PF ex and Batman 1:1 bust on PO. :yess:
Bring it on SSC...

Rumor is it's gonna go for close to $3k.

Yeah, it's only rumor. No way the Cats LSF will cost $3K. I don't think Cats is a big challenge for SSC to sculpt. Compare the Darth Maul (more clothing and light-up saber) and Iron Man mark III (more detail and light-up AR), both have the price under $2K. :p

I would say SSC are stupid if they put the price tag of $3K. Since many fans are already disappointed that the company have decided to go with LSF instead of PF and not many will purchase this item. If the price is $3K then this piece is a total failure.

I think you'll see (at first) all LSFs go for about 2K. They'll eat it on some of the more elaborate ones at first but definitely make it back on some of the more simple ones and create a base.

How many LSF has SSC made? I just checked and found three. Why would SSC make a LSF of Catwoman? The character isn't that famous unless they're expecting a big cross over from the movie DKR, but that's a different Catwoman.

Back