Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should've debut a Legendary Scale Statue with an awesome Batman, and they would have my dollars in an instant.

Yeah a PF I might be interested in for this character but a LSF - no way. Would be my first DC piece to pass on. I ight get a couple LSF but it would be a more mainstream character.

Catwoman is my favorite female character in the DC Universe, but I don't like it enough to drop 2G on a Catwoman piece.

Can't afford every LSF that comes down the pike and this wouldn't even be on my top 10 list.

Re: AH! Catwoman Premium Format Figure confirmed

I think you may be right
catwomanwip02.png

On that bottom right picture is that someones hand holding the statue?

Indeed.

catwomanpforlsf.jpg

Realistically I love Hughes' artwork and his take on Catwoman but even if I had 2K to drop without blinking it wouldn't be on a 3 foot representation of this.

Sideshow is banking on AH!'s name, boobs and the fact that TDKR is coming to make this sell but I have a feeling this will go the other way. People aren't going to Ledger fanboy for Hathaway and that is assuming she is even memorable in this and not another "Rachel".

I thought Old Ben was a risky move for this scale with that pricetag but this may be the riskiest one yet and a strange one for a company who is trying to launch a new line. They went artist specific and use that scale to introduce a popular character into their stable of products? Very strange.

At 1:4 an AH! Catwoman PF would have flown off of the shelves, a 1:2 AH! Catwoman LSF will be one of those things that people say looks cool but no one ever actually buys save maybe 10 people on these boards.

Yeah, by not cashing in 2G on this saves me a heckload of money for other Batman release. Especially with HT announcing the Batman Returns license, where figures will be both in 1/6 and 1/4 scale.

My money is on Batman in both scales.

Back