Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2408641catwomanteasefin.jpg

Should have been a PF. What a waste.:gah:

It's not a waste just because you don't want Legendary Scale.

She's my favorite comic character, and i'll own her day one. For me, it's the absolute grail piece.

Don't let them get to you, some people on these boards don't understand that there's collectors of all scale and media statues that will buy these. I hope you get a chance to own one.

I dont understand this. Why SS is releasing an LSF of Catwoman , instead of major caracters like Batman or Superman. Dont get me wrong I like catwoman, but SS would have sold much better on more popular heroes (LSF)...:dunno

I dont understand this. Why SS is releasing an LSF of Catwoman , instead of major caracters like Batman or Superman. Dont get me wrong I like catwoman, but SS would have sold much better on more popular heroes (LSF)...:dunno

Because she appeals to a large audience. She appeals to batman Collectors, DC collectors, Super-hero Collectors and Collectors of the female form. Plus she's in a major Summer movie about to open in a few weeks.

It's called marketing. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean there isn't a crowd that doesn't.

Because she appeals to a large audience. She appeals to batman Collectors, DC collectors, Super-hero Collectors and Collectors of the female form.

This. I'm hardly a DC reader, comparatively, but I LOVE AH's Catwoman covers, so this is the only LSF that I'm considering buying as a *hopefully* classy one-off. LSFs are prohibitively expensive, so if I'm to pick just one, I'd probably go for a nice black leather-clad girl with no frills that can pass as a general-themed piece --if a bit kinky-- instead of some other somewhat garish character.

Doom is tempting, too, but that one only speaks to me as a Marvel comics fan, not so much on a non-geeky aesthetic level. See?

Too bad her face won't be modeled after Audrey Hepburn, but it should still be a great centerpiece.

It's called marketing. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean there isn't a crowd that doesn't.

Yeah, what's with some people telling SSC to shove the whole line up their... culos?

By the way, I think her derrière is really fine. She's supposed to be an athletic girl.

Because she appeals to a large audience. She appeals to batman Collectors, DC collectors, Super-hero Collectors and Collectors of the female form. Plus she's in a major Summer movie about to open in a few weeks.

Thnks for ur reply. Then again there is Batman and Superman movies on their way as well.Do u think there is going to be an LSF on these too?

Thnks for ur reply. Then again there is Batman and Superman movies on their way as well.Do u think there is going to be an LSF on these too?

Not right away, Batman most likely will wait until later on because the PF is being released this year and Superman, well who knows. That movie comes out Next Summer and I'm pretty sure someone on these boards has said that a Superman PF is being worked on right now, But I'm pretty sure you'd see at least those two in LSF at some point.

Like an earlier poster, Catwoman is one of my favorite characters of all time. I have more figues/statues of her than any other character and this would be a grail piece for me as well. I just doubt I'll be able to afford it any time soon. Bummer.

Back