adverse reaction to water treatment...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
I don't think its wrong to state ones opinion. But to be make condescending statements towards others likes and dislikes I think shows a very closed intellect. Obviously you (CF) are inteligent but do you have to tear everyone else's opinions down to prove that?

To answers CF's question about why people just don't buy statues: Because you can choose what pose you want. You can choose which accesories to include. Overall, You have more power over the presentation of the 1/6 figure than you do with the statue and you get to participate in the process of creative expression instead of leaving it to the company artist who created the piece initially.

Very true Pixle, THAT is why we collect 1:6th figures... well said.

I wasn't knocking 1:6 collecting, I was knocking this:

02-wt-01-gear-03.jpg

and this:

00-wt-01-high-sink.jpg

and this:

04-wt-02-highsink-03.jpg

and perhaps even this:

02-wt-01-gear-04.jpg

Well since some 1:6 collectors are crazy enough to think that the Medicom Luke looks better than Sideshow's or that the Medicom Superman looks better than Hot Toys' I commend Myatt for assuming that many in the hobby are missing a brain cell or two. :eek:

Collector Freak said:
They took a picture of putting a towel on a cutting board and turning on a sink. My point states itself.

I didn't read the instructions link and I never agree with CF, but he does have a point. I'm surprised they didn't go to every faucet in the house in case some of us have to turn instead of lift :lol

But it still doesn't make up for you being a constant annoyance about EVERYTHING you don't think is 100% perfect. As if a person such as yourself could ever be happy.

I thought it was funny that Dave posted a pic on how to turn your water on too... But I think he included that both out of thoroughness and a sense of humor. :lol I oove the tutorial and I am looking forward to the DUNKING AND FUTZING!

Posting pictures out of context does wonders to prove your point doesn't it? How Stephen Harper of you :p

Images by themselves might seem silly, but keep in mind that there is text written under virtually every one of them, and the image is a visual guide not unlike the children books somepeople may be reading right now (kidding of course).

I feel no need to defend the tutorial at all, but before anyone else has any comments on it, I suggest reading it from begining to end before making harsh assumptions based on some images posted in a forum completely out of context.

I glad it helps out some collectors.

pixletwin said:
I thought it was funny that Dave posted a pic on how to turn your water on too... But I think he included that both out of thoroughness and a sense of humor. :lol I oove the tutorial and I am looking forward to the DUNKING AND FUTZING!

Ferchrisakes I referenced Chuck Effin Norris in the tute. Clearly it was intended to be equally educational and entertaining.

Posting pictures out of context does wonders to prove your point doesn't it? How Stephen Harper of you :p

Images by themselves might seem silly, but keep in mind that there is text written under virtually every one of them, and the image is a visual guide not unlike the children books somepeople may be reading right now (kidding of course).

I feel no need to defend the tutorial at all, but before anyone else has any comments on it, I suggest reading it from begining to end before making harsh assumptions based on some images posted in a forum completely out of context.

Yeah, don't listen to CF.... He just can't appreciate anything. It's a great tutorial, and as simple and easy to follow as any good tutorial should be. Now I have something to link my fellow freaks towards when they ask me questions about the water technique. :D

Collector Freak said:
So why the outburst?

What I said earlier was a reaction, both to your blatant disregard of anyone else and to the stupidity of behaving the way you do.... day in and day out.

It was not intended as an "Outburst" nor was it an attack. I've accepted you as you are a long time ago, and dealt with the fact that occassionally I will have to read your negative posts when I peruse the contents of this forum. That being said, I guess I just reached my limit for digesting the garbage you spew daily and voiced that disgust.

You have your opinion and I respect that. But I think you need to work on how you present said opinion. It will ease you passage through life and keep any future "outbursts" from occuring....

There, Did I lay it out well enough for you? Or should I go back and use smaller words so that you will understand? :D

Rant over... you may return to your regularly scheduled program.

I can tell you that from a professional trainer point of view you can never be too detailed with instructions - you'd be surprised how easily instructions can be misinterpreted.

Back