Ada Chan Bishop group commission from ALIENS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be a problem for me , my printer is screwed and to be blatantly honest i wouldn't have a clue how too. If someone here can do this I would be happy to pay you to do some for me and send them over if possible.:eek:

by the way , you got my payment for the head right ?.
I will just feel better if you confirm it :lol

you got my payment for the head right ?

Sure did, sorry (I was lazy and tried to get away with the group thank you!) ;) I'm picking the best reference pics from my Bishop ref folder to send to Ada now with the commission (along with another Doctor Who head commission.)

BTW- I need to pick up a package from Hong Kong at the PO monday. It's either our Phantasm heads from Ada or a 1:6 clothes order from action figure2002. :)

thanks for letting me know pal. What suit are you guys going to be using for him ?.
I'm a little worried about that , I can't really find anything.
Any ideas anyone ? .

Yeah, that seems to be too light, although you could probably dye it. Unfortunately the one I used doesn't seem to be available anymore (and it wasn't screen accurate in its design either).

Its only cheap , I will pick it up ( although it will take a week or two to get here ) and have a shot at dying it. I will let you guys know how it turns out. :rock Thanks for letting me know tigerfeet.

Maybe not , just adding shipping on and now its a tenner...
no way am I paying that yet , I wanna look around first :lol

so thats ten...

William Shatners Toupee
USCMHicks
Abake
mudshark
Charles Hughey
customfig
tigerfeet
sladesuperagent
metaphorge
Darth Cruel

good number , hopefully a few more will get involved.

Just a quick update: I sent the Ada Bishop commission off at the same time as two other head commissions (so three total). Bishop was order #3.

Ada just finished and shipped commission #1, so now she's on to #2! :chew:chew
Soon...
-Rick

thanks for the update Rick , the phantasm head arrived by the way.
I'm gonna tocuh up the eyes a little myslef and maybe make the hair a little more grey but other than that the sculpt is fabulous. Bishop next !! :rock
Thanks for all these chances Rick , much appreciated pal.

Tay

What a surprise! Ada sculpted the heads in a diferent order than I had sent them, so she worked on Bishop next. Cool!
This is her first pass at it, so no one needs to be upset since he's not dead-on yet. Here is where we tell her what adjustments need to be made on it to get him dead-on! The top of his hair definitely needs fixing. His face is very good, and his side view is just really off, but I'm not that worried because the front view shows so much promise.

Without further ado, here's Bishop, W.I.P.

00250.jpg

00250f.jpg

side.jpg

I generally show her corrections with picture reference so she sees what I mean. I had a good side view image, but if anyone one else can find some, please post here because I'm sure it will be helpful to have others!
-Rick :)

Back