Ada Chan Bishop group commission from ALIENS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOST RECENT UPDATE LIST

Charles Hughey
William Shatners Toupee
USCMHicks
Abake
customfig
tigerfeet
sladesuperagent

Wow! I came back to bump the list and suddenly I see I we're up to SEVEN????
That's AWESOME! Where the heck have I been? Thanks for keeping roll call, USCMHICKS! :chew:chew

Call for referenece!!!!!!!

I need help finding good ALIENS Bishop face reference if anyone out there can help find pictures and post them here. I seem to be only able to find the same few pics online, and those won't be great reference for her to sculpt off of.

Thanks!
-Rick

heres a few decent pics a little rarer than most on google and what not.
Theres actually not many of him really , I will try and get some screen grabs.
The problem is my computer is really acting up at the minute , is anyone else able to get screen caps on there comp ?.
bishop2.jpg

bishop3.jpg

bishop4.jpg

bishop5.jpg

Notice the distinctive mark down the left side ( our right ) of his face. Something that definetely should be included but not made too prominent.
bishop6.jpg

bishop7.jpg

bishop8.jpg

bishop9.jpg

How many about do we need to get started on this project ?

Four more people would be ideal, but I bet we could get them once the final pic comes in, so we should start collecting soon and just send it off. Lets give it till this weekend.

An important question for everyone though, besides all the different angled facial reference, I tell her which image I want him to ultimately look like. Are we good with me using this picture to be the one Ada makes him look like expression-wise, or would we rather have another?

bishop6.jpg

Bishops final cost will be $35 a head (made for Dragon body, comes with neck adaptor to fit Sideshow and Hot Toys bodies). Ada can paint him for $10 more. Shipping $6 in the US. Overseas shipping we'll worry about once he's in to see how cheap I can get them off for.
-Rick :)

It's possible I would be interested in one if it's really good, but it would have to be clearly superior to my modified Frank Black sculpt. Anyway, I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Four more people would be ideal, but I bet we could get them once the final pic comes in, so we should start collecting soon and just send it off. Lets give it till this weekend.

An important question for everyone though, besides all the different angled facial reference, I tell her which image I want him to ultimately look like. Are we good with me using this picture to be the one Ada makes him look like expression-wise, or would we rather have another?

bishop6.jpg

Bishops final cost will be $35 a head (made for Dragon body, comes with neck adaptor to fit Sideshow and Hot Toys bodies). Ada can paint him for $10 more. Shipping $6 in the US. Overseas shipping we'll worry about once he's in to see how cheap I can get them off for.
-Rick :)

That is a very iconic look, but I don't really dig the open-mouthed look...
I'd rather have him with a closed mouth, but I'll go with the majority's wishes.
Question: (and I might have missed this) how is payment going to be arranged?

I think we basically all give our cash to member "William Shatners toupee" like the phantasm sculpt payment , he gives it all too ada as well as all the addresses to send them too and then we simply wait for them to be made. I think that picture is perfect to go with.
Just ask her if she could shut his mouth from reference off another picture.
Shouldn't be too hard I think. This could turn very well done.

Orders can still be tacked on up until the head is cast and ready to be shipped, so any late comers have a few weeks yet. :chew:chew

I am definately interested but I'l have to see pics of the final sculpt before commiting. Based on her other works though it should look really nice.

Okay, hell yeah, I'm interested, too. If I can get a really nice Bishop for around $30 then I won't have to behead my Frank Black figure to make one. I'm with Stendec on this, I'd like to see some WIP pics before I totally commit, but there shouldn't be any problems, judging from the quality of Ada's work.

Count me in! :banana

what outfit are you guys going for ??
I have seen a few even with weyland yutani badges on them. I would love this !!.
If any of you guys have any info on that it would be really helpful to me. :rock

Thanks everyone so far who's contacted or paid me already. You guys rock, and thanks for being so fast!

If you get clear shots of the patches from a sci fi dealer who sells them, I'd suggest just downloading them, reducing their size, and printing them onto transfer paper. Here's some I found real quick, but not the right ones.

ALIENSPATCHES.jpg

Back