ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think he's showing too much leg? I have the same problem with the asmus one.

I do, especially when compared to any of RW statue
image.jpg

Might even be the same figure they showed when they revealed it some months back. Seems to be in a very similar pose.

I think maybe it's just posed like that to show off the detail. That's part of what sets ACI's apart is the metal armor, it would be counter-intuitive to have the robes cover it up.

If the armour is all metal i may consider getting the ACI RW for the asmus steed & use the Asmus RW as the ground soldier ???? It all depends on the
funds available ????

I don't want to spoil it for any one but if you can't wait for ACI to tell you how many ringwraiths there are you can find out by picking up a book called The Lord of the Rings or you can always rent the movie.

Okay now that my sarcasim is past I wonder what variants they can do? WK in armor, WK or Wraith in it's true form, Wraiths with different swords, one on fire. Those are the only ones I can come up with. Hopefully they include all the weapons in one release which would leave WK in armor or one in its true form. With Gandalf the White out now and Asmus' WK sold out it might not be a bad idea to try to get a WK in armor out right now and lock up some pre-orders.

I usually don't like to spread negativity, but I can't hold myself back here, so please ignore if you like the figure:

I am still amazed they managed to make a figure without a head appear extremely bobble-headed. :lol

I usually don't like to spread negativity, but I can't hold myself back here, so please ignore if you like the figure:

I am still amazed they managed to make a figure without a head appear extremely bobble-headed. :lol

I agree. Other than the large head the figure looks pretty good otherwise, especially the metal work.

The guy who design them used work for Sideshow. :lol :lol

Back