ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait for the ACI guys to post the Aragorn art first. But here's a full view of the final Ringwraith packaging.
LOTR-Wrth-3D-box.jpg

Nice! I love it and maybe there is a way to display that art if it comes out like some of the Hot Toys ones.

Looks great! :rock I'm going to assume that since it looks like the Sideshow Ringwraith Maquette, that it was the inspiration for your sketch?

Yes indeed, well spotted. All the details were easier to see on the maquette than a screen grab too. :)

Nice! I love it and maybe there is a way to display that art if it comes out like some of the Hot Toys ones.

It's a folded card just like the Hot Toys ones. :)

I'll be curious to see how ACI's Ringwraith compares to the one by Asmus.

Oh thanks man. If you think folks would be interested I'll make a new post (a new post or a new thread?) but I'm not sure many would be?!

I will wait for the ACI guys to post the Aragorn art first. But here's a full view of the final Ringwraith packaging.
LOTR-Wrth-3D-box.jpg

It can be a new post or a new thread. I can create an article from just the post though.

It can be a new post or a new thread. I can create an article from just the post though.

Well they just sent off the Aragorn artwork to WB so maybe wait until that's posted here to before making article.

I helped on the design of a few PCS statues too (Batman, MOTU, Street Fighter) and provide packaging too but these are probably more interesting.

I'd post it all if Dave is going to post it in an article. In the Lord of the Rings threads some may not be interested in Batman or MOTU but if it is an article you may have people take notice that like those lines but would never go into the Lord of the Rings section.

Well they just sent off the Aragorn artwork to WB so maybe wait until that's posted here to before making article.

I helped on the design of a few PCS statues too (Batman, MOTU, Street Fighter) and provide packaging too but these are probably more interesting.

Packaging doesn't get enough attention here - people rarely take pics of the boxes. Once it's on their own facebook or website, I think it's fair game to post it here.

I just ordered the "extra sword" version from a seller that has it in stock already. Should be here soon cant wait!

I'll get some pics up when it gets here! Just wish I had the Asmus one to compare it to.. all in due time

At least this one doesn't have a Dam Seam line on the top of the hood, and you can see in to the hood unlike the Asmus one!

The Asmus one I think has a better shape though, which is why the seam is there - but it does stick out like a sore thumb, I hope it's not as obvious in hand. I'm picking up the Asmus one and my concern isn't the seam, it's whether I get a body that is tight enough to hold a pose.

Back