ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want to know how to get them since they can only distribute to Asia.

Regardless that I'm living in Asia, I do hope some shop will have them for PO.

Here's more news - armor with hands & swords
0fccb6b932b8550e1ded85b1b020a1ae.jpg

This time we will produce the armour in real metal because we believe that this line will be collectable figures with high authenticity, quality and value of collection. All we have to do is to bring back the unique design and style of every characters in the triology. Ringwraiths really carry a very special and fundamental traits prevailing in the Fellowship of the Ring. They will be wonderful figure to start with............

From https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....285823954849138.60306.255592344538966&type=1

Hmmmmm. I didn't think about that before. Well you could just have the Witch King with his sword drawn and have the 8 around him.

When developing the prototype of the Ringwraith, I found that the costume is one of the most difficult section to handle with. It's not so difficult to make a correct cutting. However, it's very critical to use correct fabric and have a correct design to get the closest likeliness of Nazgûl from the original LOTR movies! Moreover, even if we did all right things with design , cutting and fabric, we still need to answer how we can construct the authentic and accurate image of the Ringwraiths. This was the longest stage which we have made more than 12 different versions of amendment of costume prototypes , in order to have the final satisfactory one as we could see very soon with our official pictures! As when the prototype fixed, another more difficult task is to gurantee the quality of the production, striking to make each figure be the one “we collectors” really want! Frankly, this is not easy to make a such a “simple” costume to look alike the one in the movies in 1/6 scale. I believe that there’s only a few leading companies in the industry could do and willing to do so! And this is what ACI has been practicing and learning since we started. I think this is one of the main factors which our company could compete with other leading companies in this wonderful arena. Let’s share some of the details of the 1/6 scale Ringwraith costume. All the weathering and worn effect are done with skillful craftsmanship and even a tiny little scratch are hand-made with accurate design.
9bd349b74e24463bf23fac633db743ae.jpg

e3c6fe1341c394f2055c9a194798360c.jpg

Source https://www.facebook.com/bryan.lo.773/posts/10152031413344900

Looks pretty amazing so far...any idea on price and how to get these in the states?

I'm looking forward to the figure, if even just to use as a base for a custom.
I have to say though the picture below, that ACI incidentally also uses as their cover photo at the moment, is really unflattering. The shoulders look tiny, almost nonexisting, and the head opening is huge, making him seem like a teenage Nazgul, or even a child wearing his father's robes. I hope some proper futzing will get rid of that.

568f02e8b1377d0697be6f7148dc4784.jpg

If I can find a cost effective way to get it here in the US I will be getting it if not more than one.

I think it would be an awesome companion for the Morgul Lord.... I hope an affordable price in the US can come about. I know it may be difficult as licensing for them is restricted to the China territory.

Back