ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw an update on their FB page

af8dffc3d7ca3236b0d691d018e9ce04.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....285823954849138.60306.255592344538966&type=1

looks GOOD. the proto they showed before looked to have the armor molded as part of the body. this looks MUCH better.

The FB link isn't working for me :(

The hood needs some futzing but overall i like it; could use some better photos though.

Hm, looks pretty cool. Its hard to tell for certain from these pics but that extended hand doesn't look like the best sculpting job.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Hm, looks pretty cool. Its hard to tell for certain from these pics but that extended hand doesn't look like the best sculpting job.

:lol that's the fist thing I noticed. Hands look a bit Hasbro-ish in these pics

I cannot open the Facebook link for some reason. Is that from their official site? Looks like a modified version of the Toybiz figure

Quick!! Everyone overreact to blurry cell phone pics!!

I don't think anyone is overreacting. I sure would love some better pics, but unless these pics are seriously distorted something is up. I mean, his index finger is bent. :lol

I don't think anyone is overreacting. I sure would love some better pics, but unless these pics are seriously distorted something is up. I mean, his index finger is bent. :lol

:exactly:
I wonder why did they put 3 figures in the same pose .... And RW seems to be leaning backward a little too much

Seems like there's not much anticipation on this, here's an undate anyway

568f02e8b1377d0697be6f7148dc4784.jpg

77ff4d491ee945816bd9cb8673591eeb.jpg

It's been a long while to work out the prototype of Ringwraith! We decided to use metal for his amour and weapons, in order to make it more realistic and close to the original movie design. We spent a lot of effort (yes, again) to craft our figure, only for the purpose to fulfill the eagerness to produce high quality 1/6 action figures which the collectors really want them! Will keep posting how this authentic 1/6 figure from our best series of Lord of the rings, to be developed!

From https://www.facebook.com/acitoys

Sounds good with real metal but it still looks a bit toyish in the pictures. I'm sure futzing will get those robes looking right... right?

The pics that ACI posted looked toyish? I would have to disagree with that. It's tough making a figure that has no face - but the parts of the armor that we can see and the way the robe hangs look really good to me. I'm buying 9 of them!

Back