ACI Toys: Ringwraith Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have there been any updated pictures (or information) about this figure? I'm eagerly waiting my Witch King figure from Asmus - they should look good together.

I was hoping there would be new pics of this, as ACI have showcased their roman legionnaires at the last toy show.
Too bad.

I've pinged them a couple times...only response I get back is 'no new news'. They told me they would be posting press imagery and pre-order info...but for some reason...there seems to be some sort of holdup.

If i had to guess, i'd say they want to avoid putting out preorders around the same time people start getting their asmus witch king, avoid direct competition and all that.

601647_401765493254983_363016158_n.jpg

So any guesses on this? We still about a year out from delivery? ACI is notoriously slow and they are only now showing just armor bits. I can see a preorder in a couple months with a Q3 ship date, then a delay, so by the time it hits the states you're deep into Q4.

Didn't they have a prototype on display at a taiwanese toy convention some time ago? I was honestly expecting a full figure reveal by this point but whatever, i'll take what i can get.

At least the armor looks really good.

Someone will need to post here if there are any sites in the states that are pre-ordering. Or sites that will ship it to us.

Back