*** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

So was the hooded cloak for the figure dropped, or was that just a strange teaser or what? I thought the head looked more interesting there than the final one. Figure is useless to me mostly but ACI could make a killing if they offer this body as a nude. Why HT still hasn't done that is beyond me.

And hey, a 1:6 Tiger? That is freaking sweet as well! Not enough decent animals in this scale and when they are made, they tend to come with half of a broken wall :lol

Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

So was the hooded cloak for the figure dropped, or was that just a strange teaser or what? I thought the head looked more interesting there than the final one. Figure is useless to me mostly but ACI could make a killing if they offer this body as a nude. Why HT still hasn't done that is beyond me.

And hey, a 1:6 Tiger? That is freaking sweet as well! Not enough decent animals in this scale and when they are made, they tend to come with half of a broken wall :lol

Part 3:
aci-gladiator-flamma-31.jpg

I think that's the robe on the bottom left. No mention of a Tiger.

Dear Partner,

We're glad to present ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors Series: Gladiator of Rome – FLAMMA (Item No. ACI-11)

Gladiators were well-trained fighter with distinctive armor and weapons. They were mostly slaves or criminals who fought for their lives and freedom in a combat. Flamma who won over 20 times was awarded the 'rudis' to become a freeman, yet he chose to remain as a gladiator.

Highlights

1. Newly developed muscular body, Andrew 1.0
Well-defined torso and limbs; Impressive muscle definition; Detail craved skin texture with prominent blood vessels and manifest pores; Strengthened joint for static stability.

2. Newly sculpted head with great detail. Every piece is professionally hand painted.

3. Authentic Myrmillo Gladiator Helmet (Material PVC)
With detail craved pattern at crest and a medallion at the front symbolizing strength and victory; Removable face guard; Feather-like decoration.

4. Foldable armor for shoulder, upper arm, and forearm. (Material: ABS)

5. Greaves: Leg armor (Material: PVC) with leather strap

6. Leather-like Torso Brace

7. Leather-like Chest Harness

8. Fabric Cushion (Battle Worn) gaiter and shoulder armor pad

9. Black Fabric Cloak

10. Fabric Gladiator Loincloth

11. Roman Shield Scutum (Material: ABS)

12. Gladiator Gladius Swords (Material: ABS)

Release Date: June / July

** Please contact your local distributors/retailers for price and delivery date **

Enjoy!
Bryan

Last edited:

:duh I see it now :lol

I just didn't see any new pics of him in the robe. Usually toy companies have pics of every option these days.

The figure looks awesome. I'm not crazy about the head sculpt but everything else works for me..
YaY~! Gladiators Unite~!
:viking

I want that Body!!

But his head....

:duh I see it now :lol

I just didn't see any new pics of him in the robe. Usually toy companies have pics of every option these days.

The original pic of him in the cape was included in the new crop of photos. I didn't repost it since it's already here and it's just a boring old cape.

I'm not liking this figure as much as I thought I would. The torso is a solid sculpt and the legs look weird.

Much too expensive for what it is. Aci Toys didn't have to pay any license to make it so why is it so expensive?? I'll pass.

definite buy. looks awesome.

ACI stole all from HOT TOYS????:cuckoo:

does it freaking matter? what are companies supposed to do, make figures with 4 arms and 2 heads so it doesn't look like another companies item? its a damn human body, how different should it be?

does it freaking matter? what are companies supposed to do, make figures with 4 arms and 2 heads so it doesn't look like another companies item? its a damn human body, how different should it be?

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

can't wait for this. that helmet looks all kinds of awesome. $120 - $125 is a pretty sweet price as well imo.

That's my point. Besides, they're all copying Hasbro anyway. :pfft:

Any news on if their going to be selling the body separately? Im digging the figure but I have some good ideas for the body alone.

Any news on if their going to be selling the body separately? Im digging the figure but I have some good ideas for the body alone.

From the thread over on OSW I'm pretty sure they said no or at least not right away. They'd be stupid to release just the body when they can make more from selling whole figures that have to be parted out.

Does anyone know if the upper part of the body will be soft like Hot Toys? Or hard plastic?
Thanks

Prolly hard plastic.

Would be nice as it could make a sweet replacement for the comedian body latex wich maybe is the cause of the oil leaking of the rubber suit.

Back