*** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

Downloader.aspx

here's to HOPE.

Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

What is the suited figure on the right in this picture?

It's ACI's gangster Johnny figure, "based" off Christian Bale from the movie Public Enemies ?:

aci-07-gangster-24.jpg

aci-07-gangster-16.jpg

aci-07-gangster-1.jpg

aci-07-gangster-13.jpg

Likeness is way off, but I'm gonna get this one and buy Headplay's Bale head.

Where can one get the gangster? And are the head and hands from HT style bodies compatible with these?

The muscle body here looks great

Where can one get the gangster? And are the head and hands from HT style bodies compatible with these?

The muscle body here looks great

It's still on preorder, and yes they should be compatible, the new ACI body looks like a recast regular TT body :p . The wrist pegs on the ACI body seems to be not compatible with TT hands, but a little sanding or filing of the peg would do the trick.

:hi5:

Cotswold is also offering the figure for preorder.(gangster)

Thanks!

It's still on preorder, and yes they should be compatible, the new ACI body looks like a recast regular TT body :p . The wrist pegs on the ACI body seems to be not compatible with TT hands, but a little sanding or filing of the peg would do the trick.

Thanks for the input man:1-1:

wish I had one of Serang's Spartacus heads

ACI Gladiator!

This is just TOO F'N COOL!!
aci-flamma-teaser-1.jpg

aci-flamma-teaser-2.jpg

acitoys said:
Dear all,
FLAMMA - Gladiator of Rome, was awarded the rudis four times, but chose to remain a gladiator.
He will be the 1st 1/6 scale figure from the New series "Warrior" by ACI Toys

Hope you like him!
Bryan

That body better be available individually later on!
I'm glad I skipped out on the Ignite Gladiator figures. this one is just perfect!
These pictures were posted over on OSW by ShiGuangYu, you can find two others he posted here:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...arrior-flamma-gladiator-rome-coming-soon.html
1101112155e9a431f4c86c4460.jpg

1101112155276f67a995c88194.jpg

110111215637b114a2cb391d5f.jpg

110111215641eea2c811f5d512.jpg

This is from their new Warrior series, I hope Alexander and Caesar are coming as well.

Re: ACI Gladiator!

Well, this is the historical section. It should belong here.

Can't say I care for the armor much, but the headsculpt and robe look interesting. And the body, of course, could be quite a find.

:nono Hey now! Don't insult the intelligence of the mods in General Collectibles. :tap

Butty mention it in the lounge since you're powerless in GC. :lol

Edit: :lol Ninja posts! I was kidding SM. Besides, they can see your deleted post anyway. :nana::lol

Last edited:

That thing is glorious. I know a lot of people just want the body, but I plan to buy it for the whole figure if its affordable.

this figure is cool enough though to warrant two threads.

Last edited:

This is just TOO F'N COOL!!
aci-flamma-teaser-1.jpg

aci-flamma-teaser-2.jpg

Not sure what the second version is based on, but it's kind of cool. I love the first pose - based on this, no doubt.

800px-Jean-Leon_Gerome_Pollice_Verso.jpg

I'd love to see other Roman and Greek historical figures as well. I'd rather have Augustus before Julius, though, based on this sculpture (but fully armed):

400px-Statue-Augustus.jpg

And Socrates would rock, as well.

Back