*** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
*** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

NOTE: Post by ACI TOYS ovar at OSW

FLAMMA - Gladiator of Rome, was awarded the rudis four times, but chose to remain a gladiator.
He will be the 1st 1/6 scale figure from the New series "Warrior" by ACI Toys

aci-flamma-teaser-2.jpg

aci-flamma-teaser-1.jpg

1101112155e9a431f4c86c4460.jpg

1101112155276f67a995c88194.jpg

Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

Looks fantastic, and THE MUSCLE BODY OMG!!!. Hope they sell it separately, if they do, ACI TOYS Win.

Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

10 ? I'm ordering as much as I can get! haha. I bet this figure will be the first sought after figure from ACI TOYS.

Looks pretty good. Hope they do offer the bodies also.

bought! mostly for the body but can find use for the other parts

The head sculpt looks pretty cool too, would love to see more pics of this one.

:panic: :panic: ZOMG! Looks sweet! Anyone have any more info? Order date, etc?

Nope, nothing yet, it was just a teaser from Bryan from ACI TOYS. I hope he unveils more info.

I really hope they sell the body separately at an affordable price, if they do, I don't think anyone would buy a TT anymore, unless it's for a fully clothed figure. I know I would anyways.

Thats badass, needs big time weathering if I got one.

looks freakin' awesome. definite buy.

You guys intending to use it with (for) HT figures? Sure it'll be compatible? I'd definitely be interested if so.

Would be good to go along with my Elvis Spartacus!!

You guys intending to use it with (for) HT figures? Sure it'll be compatible? I'd definitely be interested if so.

I'll use them for custom and kit bashes. It should be compatible, IMO.

anybody know the price tag for one? rough estimate?

I wouldnt mind picking one of these up. I've been looking for a gladiator after becoming a fan of Spartacus. This looks perfect. Wonder what the other "warriors" will look like.

I'll use them for custom and kit bashes. It should be compatible, IMO.

from what I've read/heard, there may need to be some slight mods to the ACI wrist pegs. Just sand or file them b/c the ACI wrist pegs are too big around to fit HT hands. The ACI wrist pegs are almost impossible to take out so sand or filing them may be your best bet

Back