*** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

The pegs are sheered off on both sides.

I would probably take Seb's advice then and dremmel out the forearms a bit, replacing the ACI pegs with HT ones. You'll get a bit more durability and if they should break again, they're easily replaceable.

Last edited:
Re: *** [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 " WARRIOR " -- FLAMMA Gladiator of Rome Coming Soon ****

anyone know if the flamma/aci neck peg is compatible with hot toys neck/body, trying to put flamma head on ht body

Does it?

50 posts won't let you sell stuff.

Looks pretty good.

Oh wait, I can already sell stuff. Never mind.

You can? Do you have the super rare Mark I Iron Man and Exclusive PF Doom for sale???? I can send PayPal gift!!!

YUP! I have everything you are looking for.

I am super tempted by this figure and the kaustic plastic ones. In my mind I think all 3 together would make one kick ass display.

Really regret not jumping on this when it was on sale at war-toys for the 20% Black Friday sale

Finally opened this up last night, used the hair dryer to remove the absolutely useless hands it comes shipped with and promptly broke the peg. And I was gently pulling on the hand. So needless to say, I'm stuck with a handless gladiator?

The pegs are sheered off on both sides.

Sounds like you might need to rig it.

Remove the old peg with a drill bit. Use a different kind of peg, sanding it smaller or using tape to make it bigger depending on what peg you use.

Hardly the end of the figure.

it'll be in that box for a very very long time.

Sounds like you might need to rig it.

Remove the old peg with a drill bit. Use a different kind of peg, sanding it smaller or using tape to make it bigger depending on what peg you use.

Hardly the end of the figure.

:dunno that's a shame. great figure. my figure also broke, when it took a shelf dive. but the coolness of the figure trumped my laziness so I spent 10 minutes fixing it.

Looked great, they should have included additional wrist pegs. i have CMtoys figure and they give you a crapload of extra pegs. whatev's s'okay, not going to the toy graveyard yet.

:dunno that's a shame. great figure. my figure also broke, when it took a shelf dive. but the coolness of the figure trumped my laziness so I spent 10 minutes fixing it.

Why not just fix it?

Insert drill bit into drill. Drill into open wrist until broken peg catches on bit.

Pull.

Locate hand with new peg.

Insert.

If small: use tape to widen, if large: use sand paper to thin.

Insert again.

Done.

Sounds simple. it'll have to take a backseat. trust me, maybe sometime when I get time to do it, I work, sometimes work out:) get home then either try to get some artwork done or just simply pass out. I have at least 10 other figures I'd rather take out and work on than to deal with Flamma right now. Burned the hell out of my hands trying to heat this up with the hairdryer. So irritated at the whole thing that the thought of looking at it is pissing me off again. I was going to take a hammer to it last night, but my partner stopped me. Yeah I have anger issues:)

I think they realized the problem and when they reissued the body in a seperate packaging they provided more pegs, but I can't remember. I have Spartacus coming. If he comes with extra pegs I'll send you 1.

I was corresponding with Bryan Lo from ACI about the Andrew 4.0 body with the spider tattoo, which I got thinking to kit it in the CMToys Gladiator Warrior outfit. It doesn't fit, and the body is so large and heavy nothing fits it. the legs are even too big to fit the Terminators trousers over. He was surprised that there wasn't anything out there to fit a figure they manufactured, so I hope you're right that they learned:)

On one hand you're right there are few clothing out there. On the other hand, it's damn cool that a company made a figure that actually isn't a straight copy of the dozens if other bodies available. People aren't one size fits all. The bulkiness of this figure is awesome, imo

Back