Ace Toyz "Mighty Hero" Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to get a few resin copies of these.

07a212be23e164da05b21d1bbcd9182d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I dressed my GF up for PMC as Kat Manx
WnBbKRm.jpg

The person standing with her is obviously not me, its Greg Aronowitz. He was the Exec Producer on SPD.

These aren't sold in the US, just overseas, right? What would be the best, legitimate site to order this from?

Green and White should have been coming out in March but I’d imagine we’ll be waiting a little while longer given the current state of affairs. That’s not too bad as my current display leaves no room for additional Rangers.
4EEE8C82-C5B0-4736-B727-D4F220410A21.jpg
My shelf space is less than 1cm to short to properly accommodate the boxes standing upright and then the brackets totally get in the way on both sides but that forced me to get a little more creative with their backdrop and I think it looks great now. This set adds such a burst of colour to my collection. It grabs my attention as soon as I walk in the room and fills me nostalgia.
Can’t recommend these enough for any MMPR fan.

^ Finally, a fellow collector who isn?t afraid to put the figures in a deep stance! Looks great man. The vibrancy of the colors really pulls your attention. Can?t wait to get mine. So glad they made another run of the figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my final payment request from KG Hobby for Green and White heroes, not long now!

Are there any different with runs for the Green Ranger one? I see PO’s from some company for last year and then I see some with ETA’s in Sept.

Or is Ace Toyz just continuously releasing these steadily?

Ordered Friday night and it’s already here. About 60 hours transit time from HK to the East Coast. Amazing! As is this figure.

2DEA3DB9-C01D-4B70-97C4-D667F9BBC8C1.jpg

D78DB1A9-0D01-450B-BC94-B18FB6A36874.jpeg

Wow that was fast. What a great looking figure, looking forward to my green and white rangers arriving. Thanks for the pictures.

I got the same shipping speed with my Boba Fett Vintage Color scheme a month ago. It was FedEx and I ordered Friday afternoon and it was on my porch Tuesday morning.

Still got to give the morpher a bronze paint job and find a red tassel for the sword but when my White & Green Finally show up, my childhood fantasy will be fulfilled.

Back