Ace Toyz "Mighty Hero" Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ace Toyz "Mighty Hero" Collection

Great pictures! Awesome figures really. Have you had any issues with the uniforms snagging? Or what issues have you had? Stands are a great idea because I have heard others complain about weak ankle pegs so I went ahead and ordered an 8 stand set. Which Includes the main 5, plus Green/White Ranger and Lord Drakkon if and when he is made... $80 for the lot is not too bad - plus they look sweeeet! I have the same guy making me some Gatchaman stands as well.

b1ae996d04d3b7dad48b97e91a365a04.jpg

0c76defa62b1b8c6c71aeedcad9d70bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those look AWESOME! Just ordered a set for mine, I like to make my own vinyl logos but these figures deserve the upgrade.

Thanks!:duff

Last edited:
Issues: The pulls have been at a minimum but one of the female figures had two left gripping hands and one of the male hand pegs snapped off in the hand while swapping a hand. Other than those issues VERY happy with this set. Didn't even know I needed these figures in my collection but I Love seeing them on my shelf!

Re: Ace Toyz "Mighty Hero" Collection

Here's the comparison shot. Doctor Who is on a HT KO body with the feet inside the shoes.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
216ff87d1bfc4e44c7394331146d83d0.jpg

Last edited:

Great pictures! Awesome figures really. Have you had any issues with the uniforms snagging? Or what issues have you had? Stands are a great idea because I have heard others complain about weak ankle pegs so I went ahead and ordered an 8 stand set. Which Includes the main 5, plus Green/White Ranger and Lord Drakkon if and when he is made... $80 for the lot is not too bad - plus they look sweeeet! I have the same guy making me some Gatchaman stands as well.

b1ae996d04d3b7dad48b97e91a365a04.jpg

0c76defa62b1b8c6c71aeedcad9d70bd.jpg

Really glad you like them. I actually designed those stands! I let the guy use my designs in return for printing them up.

Pro-tip: Paint the black parts the same color as the stands. Really makes them pop!

Really glad you like them. I actually designed those stands! I let the guy use my designs in return for printing them up.

Pro-tip: Paint the black parts the same color as the stands. Really makes them pop!

Love that idea of painting the stand arms.

Those look AWESOME! Just ordered a set for mine, I like to make my own vinyl logos but these figures deserve the upgrade.

Thanks!:duff

Too true. I figured for about $10 a stand it was an easy sale. Thanks for info about the figures too. You might want to message Ace Toyz through Facebook about the hand, and peg...they might just replace them for you. They seem extremely collector friendly and approachable.

Really glad you like them. I actually designed those stands!
Awesome design, well done! I saw them on ebay and loved the coin design with the lightning effect. Do you have any pics of the painted stand arm? How did you make the colors?

Last edited:
Anyone seen the green ranger in stock anywhere in the states?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I ordered the 6 pack (5 rangers pulse green) with OneSixthOutfitters. just got the email this afternoon that its in stock and shipping as soon as I pay balance. which I promptly did and they told me they'll ship in the morning.

Initially, I didn?t jump on the preorders because the promo pics were so bad. The color between the helmet and the outfit looked vastly different. Now that it?s out, I immediately did the preorder for the 5, along with the green and white. The final product is so good. Unfortunately so many people are way too scared to put them in a deep dynamic pose. Now then, can I get a 1/6 scale Zords too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of remember the promo pics but forgot about the figures until I saw the online reviews and had to order the box set as soon as I found them in stock in the states. 1/6 scale Zords, now your talkin!

Last edited:

I found these guys out in my garage, they have been in storage a few years (15ish). I took the gigantic talking figures they produced and customized them to smaller bodies. SPD!
c1afdf7a153be01aed9a78145f7f2744.jpg

2ed97536b5232b00dd2561b3254fe9ff.jpg

At one point they all looked like this but over the years the other two lost their boots and red ranger lost this white hands.

c344ef0de46217e6503ab33a313c5cd0.jpg

f719cd6c40176dbde5cd617fdf11bcda.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding! After the original MMPR they kind of lost me, Space Patrol Delta totally hooked me again! I have a Red Ranger Swat Mode head around here somewhere, let the hunt begin .

Now that I have a killer set of MMPRs, I kind of want to upgraded these guys to today's standards...

Back