90th Academy Award Nominations 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pretty surprised that they allowed Demi Moore's quote from A Few Good Men about respecting the military soldiers who stand on a wall to be included in the military segment. I've got to imagine that someone got fired for that one, lol.

It's a shame they didn't show a clip of Rambo 2 during that segment. No Chuck Norris either. :(

It's a shame they didn't show a clip of Rambo 2 during that segment. No Chuck Norris either. :(

Or Arnold firing the Muslim leader on a missile into a helicopter filled with his fellow disgruntled immigrants. :(

you wanted them to show an Machine gun on stage? IN THIS TIME AND AGE? ARE YOU INSANE?????????

M60E3Short.jpg

heads would have exploded from the disturbing implication

I enjoyed shape of water but didn't think it deserved best picture. I would have given it to three billboards. Pleased that blade runner 2049 won cinematography :clap

the one part i found cringey was when coco won best song. that lady was too hyper. i was genuinely happy for coco but she just ruined the win for me

That's because, like a knife, its long and hard and pierces you.

I'm ashamed to admit that it wasn't until recently that I found out explosive arrows weren't a real thing. :lol

I'm still kind of disappointed, but also amazed by the fact that they included such a thing in that movie. I love it, but it's also a what were they thinking moment. :lol I wonder if people, especially adults knew explosive tip arrows weren't real? Now it's a common thing in tv shows and super hero movies, but back then it was presented as an actual weapon of combat along with real life weapons.

I guess because most of his work was in TV :dunno

And that the public prolly thought he already died decades ago.

A lot of Hollywood just stayed home tonight. Not even the parties seemed the same. People don't want to "act badly".

But you know, Hollywood has a short attention span. This will all be over tomorrow.

It's the perfect time to reboot "Porky's"

Or "Death Wish."

Oh...:monkey3

You buckies better be prepared for what is coming. The future is here gents

XR5NjvL.jpg

How does that work if it's a bigger bathroom?

Once this gets more widespread, it's going to be a boon for creeps - "No, I identify as a woman - even though I appear like a hairy ********* dude - so I use the Women's bathroom."

Back